したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

1Aya:2011/10/07(金) 01:07:59
【This thread is for the contributors from KIFL who submit their Quick Write products as weekly assignment.】

Friday, Sep 23, 2011
http://life.salon.com/2011/09/23/journalism_grad_school/singleton/

【Journalism grad school is beating me down 】 

Dear Cary,
I got a scholarship to a great graduate journalism program, but now that school has started, I’m miserable. I double-majored in art and philosophy as an undergraduate, and it took me a while to figure out what I wanted to do for my career. After working at dead-end office and customer-service jobs, I applied to grad school for journalism since I love writing and critical thinking.
Ultimately, I want to work at a website or a magazine, but not hard news. I’m having a really hard time in school, because it’s more work than I expected, and I’m not good at it. In college, academic writing came so naturally to me, but now, I fumble trying to write a short lead or news brief. All my assignments come back with red all over them. I feel like I’m walking around in the dark, bumping into things and not really getting anywhere. For the first time in my life, I’m not good at school. I’ve always been on the honor roll and even received academic awards in college. But now, I’m getting low grades and struggling to keep up with my workload. I try my best to be motivated, but the classes that are required this first year focus on writing in which I’m not interested, namely broadcast and newspaper reporting. I don’t have much motivation because of my lack of interest, but I do all my assignments. I feel overwhelmed and discouraged by how badly I’m doing, and I have the added pressure of maintaining good grades to keep my scholarship. I’m not sure if I’m just having a hard time readjusting to school and a new environment, or if I’m really not cut out for this program or even this profession....

I thought grad school would be an exciting time for me that I would enjoy even if I was working hard. But instead, I’m emotionally and physically exhausted from the stress and rarely even smile.
How can I enjoy what I’m learning and doing if I feel so rushed and have a million things to do? I know that journalists have to deal with deadlines, but it feels like this is an extreme that I can’t handle. Am I being weak? Should I just try to get through this? I don’t know how to make this situation better for myself. I’m feeling hopeless and depressed, wondering if I should have even started down this path.
Hopeless Grad Student
(555 words)

★Please submit your revised Quick Write products along with the following information.★
タイトル: KIFL QW 4
名前: (Your student ID number)
E-MAIL:
内容: (Your revised QW 4)
Also, please count the number of words in your piece and write it at the end as “(xxx words)”.

220101638:2011/10/07(金) 01:44:53
Thank you for your writing. You are very busy aren’t you? I know how you feel. Because, it is difficult to spare time well as you. Occasionally, you meet and talk with your friend right? It is good thing to give relaxation for you. But, you are lack of relaxation I think. In stead of these things, I recommend to going there park such as Tokyo Disney Resort. The place give us some relaxation like view and place so much. Whichever you can choose by yourself and go with your boy friend. If you go there you get time to relax.But, you should bring money so much. Maybe, you will enjoy the place without thinking concerning money and time. But, These are wonderful to forget about real I believe. Because, you took care about limited time every day. So, you need to forget time probably. From that, you can get afford to think about other things.
(156words)

3101035:2011/10/07(金) 10:58:19
Dear Helpless Grad Student,
Thank you for your letter. First of all, you’d better to change your name, especially, the part of “Helpless.” Nothing would be helpless in your and our lives. There must be something that you can do. First, I’d like to say that you can give up. You can give up your school if you want. It doesn’t mean anything if you continue to study what you don’t want to do or are not interested in. It’s just waste of your time and money. The life is just only one time. So you can do whatever you want. It will be worse to feel regret for something that you’ve not done than you have done. But, it is true that time sometimes solves the problems, for example, love or new environment. Now, you may feel boring or frustrated. However, if you continue to study in current way, you’ll get used to the environment and be interested in what you are studying or find some interesting issues what you didn’t know. So, why don’t you stay in the current situation at least 3 more months? Then, if your mind wouldn’t be changed, it might be okay to quit the school and jump into a whole new world. Anyway, the most important thing in your life is, having fun!! Don’t hesitate to start new things.

226 words

4101118:2011/10/07(金) 16:50:22
Thank you for your letter. I'm a student like you, so I know how you feel. But there is one different point to me. It's that you have a defined goal. I don't have a dream, so I think your trouble is a little an envious dilemma. You have a wonderful dream that want to be a journalist, so although studying might be really hard, you should believe that it'll be a big help to you and If you really want to be it, you should do what you have to do. You have no other way. Of course, you have to study hard, but you should sometime have a rest. I think hanging out with your friends or dating with your boyfriend are also good. Anyway, you should be calmly and have a confidence yourself. I believe that you can make it and hope you'll be a journalist. Good luck. (156words)

5101485:2011/10/08(土) 12:08:27
You feel tired, don’t you?
You may have a lot of work recently. You weren’t hard before.
Of course, students have to do many things. I can understand how you feel. Probably you had better relax. Nobody can do anything every time. You sometimes should rest.
Why don’t you look for your hobby? You don’t need to study everyday. If you study hard, you’ll be sick soon.
If I were you, I would switched usual and holiday. For example, you study intensively usual. During holiday, you relax in your house or you do something like hobby.
Anyway, you don’t need to rush headlong at first. You ought to do from you can do something. (114words)

6101177:2011/10/08(土) 13:55:02
Are you a perfect person? Who can be a perfect person? Nobody. It is impossible.
You want to do everything perfectly, right? Your hope is too high. Before entering Journalism grad school, you were always a good student. You thought that was usual and you had to be perfect always. Now you are not No.1 and not perfect. And it makes you sad. You don’t want accept you who is not perfect. Don’t you accept your weakness? Everyone has weakness. Everyone has many mistakes. Not only you. And also you give up because you are not good at school. Why don’t you make effort? Honestly you are lazy. Every student have same problem that they are too busy and feel like no freedom. However they do their best and never give up even if they are not good at school. Everyone do part-time job, go to class, do homework, reading and hung out with their friends and boyfriend.
Anyway I can understand your feeling. I had a same situation. That time I was tired and I wanted to end everything. However, I was right because I didn’t give up. I became strong because I endured distressing situations. In spite of I was not good at school, I continued to make effort.
I think you lost yourself. I have a good idea. If you are really tired, take time off school and go to abroad. Then you can be strong and you can find what you want to do. You have to learn life unsweet. (254words)

720101683:2011/10/08(土) 17:30:05
Thank you for your message. I had experienced like your situation. When I was in a school, I had a lot of assignments, tests and so forth. I was upset sometimes. However, I didn’t mind deeply. You should think more lightly. Don’t need to do hard. Furthermore, another advice is you should take a break periodically. Nobody can do many things at one time. It’s out of question. You should take a time to face to yourself. What is important for you? Why don’t you try to reconsider about that? You might figure out if you try it. In addition, grad school is about two years, so you don’t need to think so much. You have other good points, right? Journalism is the best thing for you and everyone? You don’t need to mind if you can do it. Each person has each good point. Each person has each bad point. You should accept your weak points, strong points, all things. You should have a confidence, too. You’re still young. You can do everything what you want to do. It is you to decide your future. Why don’t you face to yourself again? (193words)

820101458:2011/10/08(土) 21:22:01
Dear Cary, Thank you for message. Do you mean you are perfectionist!? You should not be a perfectionist. Being a perfectionist cause of mental illnessYou'll never finish anything if you insist on perfection. When I was a junior high school student, I was a student like you. Unless I always had a good school record, I could not be satisfied. However, entering the high school which deviation score was high, I became a poor student. I was very shocked and the periodic exam always made me depression. However people may do their best, the result as an ideal may not come out. At such time, let's ease up. Do you have any hobbies? I often go to Tokyo Disney Resort to relax. Mickey Mouse always makes me smile. And, I can forget all my troubles. You can't just studies all day every day. You need to break for a vacation once in a while. You are in my prayers. (160words)

9101434:2011/10/09(日) 09:16:10
Don’t try to do everything what you want. I know people have to do what they don’t want to do. But it is life and study. It is worth while studying. If you want to get a nice job, you’d better to continue studying. Hard study will help you in your future career. Make time to relax, think well and do time management. So you can do homework shorter time. It will be linked efficiency. Don’t think negative. After overcome this hard time in school, you will definitely mature as a person and gain knowledge. You can overcome it and it is help your goal. (Word 104)

1020101027:2011/10/09(日) 14:11:10

Dear Hopeless Grad Student,
Thank you for your letter. You are very busy at your study or part-time job, aren’t you? I can understand your situation, because I’m a student, too. I’d like to give you my advice. First of all, did you tell your professor about your situation or problem? If not, you should tell your professor about it, and talk about what you should do. Secondly, how about meet or call your friends or boyfriend? It is good way to relax. I think you need time to rest. (90 words)

11101209:2011/10/10(月) 00:43:31
Hello. Thank you for your letter.
First of all, you must be a hard-worker and think about your future too difficultly. Now, you have some plan for future, so I think these are enough. There are so many people who can’t decide future plan. That’s why, I think you should learn, experience and try about these study as much as possible. Because you have sufficient environment to do that. However! You are grieving about your environment. Do you know what’s your lack? I think that is you don’t enjoy studying. Journalism is what you want to study, so you had better enjoy studying it! In order to that, why don’t you lessen the burden that you take negative world? Of course, you choose these things, but after you lessen a little, your world will change. By the way, in order to be refreshed your mind, how about take the vacation and go to trip? Maybe that will help you to do restart. And I think you can see wider world. You can learn there are many people who catch own dream in various way, not only the way that’s like yours. It is one of refreshing. Lastly, I want you know that people need to suffer a setback as early as possible. Such kind of experience make people strong and steady. You will be more nice person from now. That is all what I want to say. I hope your successful. Good luck! (243 words)

1220101481:2011/10/10(月) 10:47:53
Hello, Hopeless Grad Student. Thank you for your writing. I received and read your message. This is very difficult problem for you. I thought hard and found the best answer finally. In my opinion, you should quit your grad school early. According to my experience, someone who wants to greedy get enormous profits is usually collapsed. As the saying goes, haven’t you heard that if you chase after two rabbits, you won't catch either? Quit wavering and just decide on one way. If you can just choose one way, I recommend the method. However, if you want to choose both of them, I recommend quitting your school. After quitting the school, you should become self-employed journalist. There is nothing to be afraid of. You certainly have a bright future! Have a confidence yourself! I hope you'll be a capable journalist. Good luck. (142 words)

13101474:2011/10/10(月) 20:47:29
Dear Hopeless Grad Student
Thank you for your letter.
This is a difficult problem.you applied to grad school for journalism because you love writting and critical thinking , didnt you? so I think you should continue studying . but you have many things you want to do. you cannot do a lot of things at one time. it is a out of question. I recommend do them one by one. now you go to Journalism grad school , so it is good for you to concentrate on studying Journalism for now. to keep your motivation, you should think about after becoming Journalist.
(93words)

1420101180:2011/10/10(月) 23:21:52
Thank you for your letter. I know how you feel because every studies and assignments are very hard. But that’s life. As you said, you’ve always been on the honor roll in college. It means people who are around you are more upset than you. In life, there are not easy things but also more difficult things. Everyone has each problem and try to overcome everyday. If you patient, you’ll be strong than now and you can try many things. And how about take a break? Taking a trip, going shopping, and so on. You’ll be able to concentrate on your study when you refreshed. And this situation is opportunity for you to overcome. It’s difficult to continue your work, but don’t worry about it. Everyone is same under circumstances. Please enjoy these hard works. And it makes you stronger inside.(145 words)

15101475:2011/10/11(火) 03:00:46
Thank you for e-mailing me. You have a number of things to do, so you are now overwhelmed. First of all, I would like to advise you that you should enjoy your school life even if it is very hard. I know how you feel because I have a similar experience, as a matter of fact. When I was a university student, I had many things to do like you. There were a lot of assignments and I usually did two to three things at a time as well as you. Additionally, I had a part-time job at a kind of pub in order to pay for my tuition fee. It was very tough to do fine everything but I could enjoy my days because of my mother’s recipe that “University students have rights but don’t have duties”. This always encouraged me when I faced difficult situations. At last, the time which you are a student is not so long in your life. Please cherish your time. It must be your great treasure in the future. I guarantee you. You can do whatever you want. Have a fun!! (words 188)

16101044:2011/10/11(火) 11:12:50
Thank you for your letter to me. I understood your feeling and I will give you advice. You should continue your situation. It’s my advice for you. To study journalism is terrible for you? But you have been liked to study right? And you said “I don’t know what to do” but I think you know what you do. Because of busy life, you can’t notice. So why don’t you quit your part time job? I think its makes you relief. You have to concentrate your study. I recommend you to change your life style so you may change your mind.(101word)

17101671:2011/10/11(火) 11:25:58
Hello. Thank you for your e-mail. I understand your hard situation. You said you have always been on honor roll so far. Of course that is wonderful thing, but I think hard experience make you greater person. If you have never been tuff situation, you can’t be good person. When people get over difficult thing, they become great person. I guess you graduate your school after two years, you might proud of yourself. In addition, you ought to take a break sometimes. If you try to figure out your task without break time, you will be sick of something. Take care yourself. I hope you graduate your school and you will mature as a result of that experience. (118 words)

18101186:2011/10/11(火) 11:34:14
Thank you for your message. I way too understand your mind. The reason why is I also through a hard and difficult way in my life. But now I’m happy, because I did my best and I never give up. You said, you have no time to you have a lot of things to do. But I think you can make a time. So you should try to cut out loss. For example cut a watching TV time, e-mail or something. Don’t waste of time. After that you have a lot of time. I know school life is sometimes difficult and boring, but you must not give up. First, you try! Are you scary? You have no confidence? You can do it, in the past you through a hard way. Or I have another idea. How about quit your school? Maybe you feel relaxed. But if you quit your school, your feel is too bad or regret. The reason why is you don’t want to it. You have a dream. That’s why you must take, if you don’t want to take subject. It cannot be avoided. I believe you can overcome this problem. If you want to come true your dream, you must make an effort to your dream. Cheer up! Yu can do it. Good luck.(217words)

19101692:2011/10/11(火) 11:47:17
Dear, Hopeless Grad Student
Hello! Thank you for your letter. I understand your situation and how you feel. You are an excellent student, so I know you get upset with you. You lost confident in yourself, right?
I understand, but I think you don’t need to keep being an excellent student. “Student” is not perfect, so they go to school and study. I know you get the scholarship because of your excellence. However, you are one of the students. Being not excellent is natural. It’s not the problem.
By the way, you are not really interested in what you study now but why don’t you try to overcome what you are not good at. I know it is a way too hard work for you, but it will make sense in your life.
I think you can quit your grad school, but after that, you will regret it soon, I guess. Do you want to lose to yourself?
It’s your problem, but is it OK to turn your back on current situation?
How hard your work is or how busy you are, that’s not problem. The problem is always in your heart. Don’t attribute the problem to other factors. It always attributes to your mind.
Good luck!! (207words)

2020101171:2011/10/11(火) 12:25:16
I understand you have a million things to do. It is really hard. You are great to do those things to make your success. Everyone has own dreams, but there are two types of people, doing something hard for there own future or just only wishing without any efforts. You must be the former. I think you really want to work at a website or a magazine, so you go to the grad school in spite of losing a lot of time to see your friends or even your boyfriend.
It is difficult to keep trying for the dreams, but as you maybe know, it is in a matter of seconds to give up the goal, because it is definitely easier, and you need no efforts. However you chose your current life, and don’t forget about that. When you forget it, maybe you come to lose your hope and you can’t understand yourself.
What I want you to do is taking more free time to relax yourself. I mean not many but just little more time like 1 or 2 hours until you go to bed in a day. And spend the time as you like. Maybe your free time will be needed to achieve your goal. Dividing your on-off is really important about your school life, studies, jobs, and even companionship. Good luck with your everything. (227words)

21101741:2011/10/11(火) 12:27:08
Hi, Hopless Grad student.
Iread your e-mail and I understood what you feel about. Certainly, it's hard for you. I can't imagine this feeling because I was bad at studying int the school. But I believe you are all right. However it's difficult, I think it's challenging. I know how you feel. I also want to say such a negative thinking, if I have bad things. Chin up! Even though it is hard, you have a dream. You can make it, if you have some difficulties. Trust me. The dream makes people cheerful and positive. Now, I know you are not good, but you should go for your dream. If you can focus on your dream, everything will go well. If you have any question, please feel free to ask me.
(131 words)

2220101179:2011/10/11(火) 13:29:46
Dear hopeless grad student
Thanks for your letter. As far as I read your letter, it really seems to be hard.
I know how you feel, because I’m also student. You’d like to have a lot of spare time, and go to somewhere with your BF or friends, right? So you can quite school anytime, if you hope. It’s your choice. But….even though everything that you study isn’t fun or interested, it’s for your dream and it’s definitely makes you help in the future. If you quite school now, your dream would be away. I mean that you can’t come true your dream. You have fantastic dream as journalist. So I suggested that you continue to go to school. And why don’t you imagine that you work as journalist. Then you may have high motivation!! I hope that you’ll be journalist in the future. (140 words)

23QWer:2011/10/11(火) 13:42:31
No one can just deserve their happiness without facing the difficulties. Do what you should do. You are surely far from your goal.
Is it fun? Claming and deserving? Ignoring the process and the path which lead you over the wall? It is obvious that when you favor only the little good in front of you, you miss the better.
Anyone who find a difficultiy getting over the task must be mindful. But they'll realize that struggle would be the biggest help, and that is the source of their confidences. You should do the same. Struggle untill your hands are raw, so you will have better future.
<108>

24101650:2011/10/11(火) 13:43:21
No one can just deserve their happiness without facing the difficulties. Do what you should do. You are surely far from your goal.
Is it fun? Claming and deserving? Ignoring the process and the path which lead you over the wall? It is obvious that when you favor only the little good in front of you, you miss the better.
Anyone who find a difficultiy getting over the task must be mindful. But they'll realize that struggle would be the biggest help, and that is the source of their confidences. You should do the same. Struggle untill your hands are raw, so you will have better future.
<108>

2520101212:2011/10/11(火) 14:03:27
Dear Hopeless Grad Student.
Thank you for sending message. I read your journal and I understood your situation. I think you should go somewhere with your friends or your boyfriend to refresh your feeling. It’s really important thing.
Hard to study everyday is very stressful. It’s not only you but also all of people. I think If you have a lot of stress, you can improve your ability and increase motivation. So, first, you should go somewhere without feeling about grad school.
And, I think time restrict is really important for student. It’s impossible for us to concentrate all the day. So, you should decide study time. While you’re studying, you have to concentrate, but while you’re in free time, you should enjoy playing. And I also think journalist is very hard job. So, If you really want to be a journalist, you have to stand this situation. Life is very hard, but if you can get over the difficulty thing, you could get happily results!(166words)

2620101690:2011/10/11(火) 14:36:10
Dear Helpless Grad Student

Thank you for your posting.
I was sorry to hear that you were disappointed about that. According to your writing, you’re a so brilliant student in your past, right? As a matter of fact I couldn’t say like you when I was young because I wasn’t a good student at all. But I believe, a first experience is challenging for anybody. Nobody can do well for your first time. That’s why shouldn’t beat you down. I think your mind is very complicated now. However this problem would be solved or not is dependent on you. You made a big effort in your life and so you got the scholarship. If you feel very hard about your work, people who around you feel it more hard definitely. But that’s only for now. Don’t worry too much. In near future, you will get used to do them.
You are still young. Please don’t give up.
I can assure you that everything will turn out fine.

Best wishes
Hiroka
(170words/10min)

27101026:2011/10/11(火) 15:44:09
Thank you for your letter.
I had experienced this situation too. I thought about my future for a long time. And I concerned about study. When I entered vocational school, I couldn’t understand class. And vocational school is so busy. I was tired. I wanted to give up. But after 1 year, I could understand the class. So if you continue your work, you have to continue. Sometimes you need to relax. And you are still young. So you can find your new future. Now various job is needed. So you can do something. ( 97 words )

Good Luck!

28101647:2011/10/11(火) 16:44:57
Hi,
So the problem is you are wearing out by your life? Why don’t you take a break? Are you afraid of taking break since you hardly catch up with your classes now? I guess you won’t be able to get a scholarship, if you take a break. However you can work more. Then you can continue to going to school and working.
Also, I’m sorry in advance. I will advice you with strict way. I know you are really doing your best. It is really important. However if you really want to become journalist, you should do your best more and more. Your ability is how many hours you spent for it. If you are not good at your classes, it means you didn’t spend enough time for them.
I have two questions for you now. Do you really want to become journalist? Is your school is the only way to make your dream come true?
If your answers for both questions are yes, my advice is really simple. You should continue to having your life like that. You said you want to spend more time to have a fun with your boy friend, and friends. I guess it means you have really nice friends and boy friends. You can rely on them if you really want help. Don’t worry! Everyone can’t act perfect
If your have the NO answer for them, you should probably quite your school. You know only the thing you can get will be stress. That’s so bad. Are you afraid of quitting? I know going away from one place is sometimes feared, but it is for your future. You need to take the good rest now. Think about quitting if you have ‘no’ answer.
Well, I really want to hear your happiness story that will be happening soon. I know you have a bright future. For the future you are in difficult situation now. Rely on a lot of people sometimes cry and become a good person!
That’s all the things I can say to you! Hope you can feel better now.

( 348 words)

29101140:2011/10/11(火) 17:33:14
Thank you for your letter. This problem is your mind’s problem.
You may too busy I think. You said “I work part- time, go to class, do homework
And readings, contribute to the school website, and still try to spend time with friends and my boyfriend.”
If you do everything, you will tried it’s too many things you have to do.
If it’s possible, you cut off your part- time job.
What are the most important things for you?
Part –time job? Hang out your boyfriend and friends?
I think study is the most important for you.
What’s your future goal?
You will want to be a journalist, right?
So, you still study hard moreover you will try to ask your studies problem.
(If you can’t understand questions.)(128 words)

30101792:2011/10/11(火) 17:38:02
Thank you for you letter. I know how you feel this problem, and let me help you.
Firstly, I hope you will continue to going school. You love writing and critical thinking. Don’t you? So you can carry on interesting thing no matter what happened. I think if you can decrease the number of a part time job, you should do it. Anyway you are happy ,because you can go best school for you.
(78 words)

3120101141:2011/10/11(火) 17:46:25
Dear Hopeless Grad Student. Thank you for your letter. I can understand how you feel. I think this is difficult problem.
You are very busy at your study or part time job, aren't you? I'd like to give you my advice. I think if you want to
get a nice job. You'd better to continue studying. Hard to do something will help you in your future, but you have many
things you want to do. Usually, people can not do a lot of things at one time. I suggest do them one by one. Now, you go
to Journalism grad school, so you should concentrate on studying Journalism for yourself. Also, you should to keep your
motivation. I believe that you can make it and hope you'll be a Journalist. Good luck. (130words)

32101617:2011/10/11(火) 18:01:36
Hello Hopeless Grad Student. I read your letter and I understand your problem. First of all, I think your problem is very common. Actually I have had a similar problem before. When I was a high school student I was belonged to rugby football club. However you know rugby is a way too hard sport. So I always wanted to quit this club. After all I quitted it. But I have never regretted quitting. Because I always respect who I am now and my real feelings. If you really want to quit your school I would do recommend you to quit it. But you can not regret for your decision. The reason why is you are already an adult. The Adults have to have responsibilities for their own any actions. Finally I give you my favorite word “The happiness lasts forever even it sometimes disappear”. I wish you can find a right direction.(154 words)

33101603:2011/10/11(火) 18:17:29
Thank you for your letter. I understand your problem and I give you some advice. You are so busy right? But it is because of you. If I were you I will concentrate study because study is the most important. So you do not need girlfriend and part time job. In my opinion you have to think about what is the most important to you now. It is really right way. You should make your schedule clearly. Then you can work hard efficiently. I give you my special message. Never give up. (96 words)

34101752:2011/10/11(火) 18:19:30
Hello. Thank you for your letter. I understand your problem. You mean, you think of a negative thought about your workload and you don’t know what you should do. I’ll say hard words, but if you have the time to write this letter, you should do one of assignments. Do you think so? Then I think you can’t help it! Therefore you should do that if you get a little time. You said “I feel overwhelmed and discouraged.” But you have also always been on the honor roll, haven’t you? So I think you should just continue to be the roll in your college. You can do it. Good luck! (110 words)

35101712:2011/10/11(火) 18:23:10
Thank you for your e-mail!
First of all, I think you should rebuilt your mind. You just want to be admired from everyone like in the previous school. Actually there are a lot of people who surpass of you. And I think it is impossible for you to get good grade because your work doesn't have motivation of you. I think good grade should be given for someone who never give up. And the time will come when you should work you have a lot of work which you don't like. So, you should keep your mind that things have a tendency to go wrong and we can't dream come ture whithout making an effort.
And I recommend you to consult with close people like your best friends or family. I'm sure they give you good solutions. Because they know you well. And it makes you relief. Whem I'm in trouble, I always consult my closest friends. It makes me relief and I can get power. So I think it is good to rely on someone who you trust.(177)

3620101715:2011/10/11(火) 19:42:47
Thank you for your letter. I understand your situation. You are facing a problem for the first time, aren’t you? I know you are busy, but do you think this problem positively? It is a chance to grow up you. If you have a lot of difficulty and you sort out these, you definitely feel happy. I think this feeling make you strong in the future. You will be proud of it, so never give up to continue making better situation. Additionally, you decided to be a journalist. You should dream come true. You will regret if you give up being a journalist. I’m sure you are able to be a journalist. Do your best.(115words)

3720101187:2011/10/11(火) 21:34:23
Hello, I received and saw your letter. I understand your currently
situation. And also, I’m going to give you some advise as same student.
I understand that you recently didn’t have free time, due to many your
activities. I think your situation is common. Because many grand school
student’s situation are similarity. Although they have a tight schedule,
they can make a spare time. Therefore, I recommend you that you ask to your
friends to you friends about your situation. So I think you get some hints
from your friend. (*90words)

38101166:2011/10/11(火) 21:44:31
Thank you for mailing me, Hopeless Grad Student. You are emotionally and physically exhausted from the stress and rarely smile, right? I am going to give you a way to solute this problem you are facing. You wrote this in your letter, “I have started to think about what I want to do all over again.” It will be an answer. If you have thing you want to do, you should do no matter what. Keep on learning even you think that this school is not right way to be a journalist. It will really help you, I guess. Hang in there. (102)

39101047:2011/10/11(火) 21:56:59
Thank you for your time to talk about it to me. I think you need to take some times that you can relax. I really understand your situation. Students often have hard time. But, I hope you should not say that. If you say about your hardships so often, you feel bad more and more since you said that. You like to write Journals about any arts or something like that because you are interested in these things. However, it’s not easy for everyone to get a job. I guess it’s a little harsh word for you, but I want to tell you that. It’s more difficult to get the job you want to! Everything is depends on your feeling. If you try to enjoy that work which you need a lot of time to sort out it, you will be able to do more easily. If you don’t want to make your effort anymore, there is no way except give up. I hope you find “”the right way” for you. Good luck. (173words)

4020101730:2011/10/11(火) 22:13:48
Thank you for your letter. I understand your situation and I know how you feel, because I have a situation same as you. School day is very busy, I think. Students have a lot of things to do, such as study, part time job, spend time with friends and boy or girl friend, and so on. You said you feel like you have no freedom or personal time, right? I’m a student and busy too, but I have personal time and I enjoy my life. I recommend you thinking about how to use your time usefully. You will have your free time. Also, you feel like you’re walking around in the dark, because you’re not good at school for the first time in your life now. Life is not only good things. There’re both good and bad things. You should not think about bad images. After the bad things the good time will come. I hope you would get over your school day. (163words)

4120101146:2011/10/11(火) 22:15:03
Hi, Hopeless Grad Student. Thank you for your letter, and I understood what your problem is. As you said, you are suffering from your school life. But if you really want to get a journalism job, you shouldn’t give up. And then, if you really like study journalism, maybe you don’t feel busy or hard work to get a job. Do you really want to study journalism? Please think about it again, and ask yourself. And as you said, you’ve always been on the honor roll, so I know you can’t help feeling tired of study. I think you really want to study journalism, but I also know this situation makes you feel tired and discouraged. So, after you think about yourself and if you answer that you really want to study journalism, you should people who around you. Everybody have a thing both good at and not good at thing. You should concentrate your own study. You don’t need to be honor roll same as past. I know you have a pride, but you should throw away your pride. I think if you throw away your pride, you could concentrate your own study. If you still care about it, why don’t you take a break? Break is sometimes works quite well. Good luck for you.(216words)

4220101146:2011/10/11(火) 22:18:12
Sorry, I made a mistake.

you should people who around you.

you shold never mind people who around you.
(218words)

4320101681:2011/10/11(火) 22:42:17
Thank you for your letter. You have a chance now. You want to work concerning to journal, don’t you? Rightly you spend hard life. But if you study hard at the school, you can work witch you want. However you’ll feel stress and become ill under the same condition. So you should better take rest day. If you can decrease time of your part-time job, you have to do it. It’s important to rest for your physical and mental. Or you should better make detailed schedule book and check a time when you can free. You don’t have to do all perfectly.
(102words)

44101478:2011/10/11(火) 22:43:26
Hello, thank you for your letter. I understand your problem and I think its difficult problem. Now, your mind becoming complicated and can’t handle, right? You should take a break and lie back thinking about it. Then, if you feel that you want to get back at someone, you can continue to study of journalism. Never give up and keep trying it. Your effort will be definitely rewarded someday. If you are in trouble again or get lost the path, you can talk to your family, teacher and friends. You’ll feel better. I hope your good luck.(101words)

45101170:2011/10/11(火) 22:48:59
Thank you for posting.  To begin with, why do you want to take a job as a journalist? The reason why is just you are good at writing, right?  Do you have any other reasons?  To be honest with you, I don’t think you are really interested in this job.  Did you study about this job very well?  You said that I’m exhausted studying, because it’s too hard and I don’t know that I really want to be a journalist.  But, working as a journalist is really hard, so studying to be a journalist is also very hard.  You should knew about it before you decided to enter the school.  If you can’t patient your situation any more and are not interested about a 
journalist very much, you should quit the school, I think.  I guess you couldn’t continue working if you could be a journalist.  However, you have already quitted your job and entered the school.  So, continue studying is also good way, I think.  If you patient and could graduate the school, you would be able to gain something good for you.  I hope you can find your way that you don't regret.  Good luck! (191words-10min)

46101195:2011/10/11(火) 22:50:16
Hello. Thank you for sending me a letter.
I know you’re feeling. You are in amaze yourself because of your grade. But is this a problem? Many people (I think almost all people) have or had problems kind of like yours. Everyone have to get over that in their life. Maybe this is your first problem because you were on honor roll, so you have to get over it. I think you know nothing of the world before, but you can realize that because of grad school. If you can’t realize it and you will work in an office, you will be really ashamed. So it’s good time to think about yourself. However, I think being relax time is also important time. You should take relax time to study, lay, and work. Someone think it’s useless time, but many people think it’s important to show your power. Take your time, and have nice grad school life. Bye.
(157words)

47101447:2011/10/11(火) 22:59:40
Hi, Hopeless Grad Student, thank you for your letter and I understand your problem.
I deeply know how your feel because I love writing and critical thinking and want to be a journalist too. Actually I want to be kind of a music journalist.
By the way, I know the journalist is one of the most difficult and hard-working jobs so that to be a good journalist, you have to study harder than other people.
However, I think you may have good sense of writing. You can’t know the result of your effort soon.
Hang in there love! You’ve got to hold on now. Later you will be a good writer. Good luck!

(113 words)

48101734:2011/10/11(火) 23:04:17
Thank you for your mailing. I understand your situation. Before I give you an advice, I have one question for you. Do you want to be perfect person? If you say "yes", you should realize it is impossible. I suppose you are too strict with yourself.  Maybe you believe if you should be strict, you can get over everything isn't it? Actually it is not true. This case is the best case to realize your action is waste of time.

Well, what you should do is keeping your action and changing your thinking. You don't have to do everything completely. If you abandon what you should, you could get enough time to do what you must. Make sure whether your action is right or wrong.

In my opinion, now you try to do everything completely. However, your action interrupt what you must do. So, you got in to trouble. Take it easy! I know it is difficult for you to select what are more important for your future. However, When you find your priorities, you could have interests and motivation.
Don't worry, your effort bear fruit! Good luck Hopeless Grad Student.
(191word)

4920101729:2011/10/11(火) 23:11:05
Thank you for your letter. I understand your situation. You don’t have a free time. But I think it is not so hard problem. It is a chance to improve your mental. Recently this situation is a usual in student. So it is not only your situation. But when you work, you become more busy because you will have a lot of things should you to do. So it is practice to work.(73words)

50101088:2011/10/12(水) 00:09:04
have you been bad at your college yet? it may be sure that your situation is beating you down. but you have a dream which will become journalist at website or magazine. i think getting something is so challenging for our. however, you have obvious goal that you want to be journalist. it is the best important or crucial to become something. actually, i haven't decided what i would like to become yet so i feel i look up to you. and you must have ability you can get your purpose, i believe. you can do it.

let me see, next you don't need to regret your achievement at the present. what you have to do will try to challenge and keep your work such as you continue to finish your assignment, keep show up your classes and so on. when you were in university, you received academic awards so this proves that you have ability which get high assessment.

and you are also concerned about your scholarship. i can figure out your feeling. it's because i also received scholarship so we will keep studying hard to get scholarship until graduating school. you are going to get scholarship by being making an effort.

i'll send a word. "No cross, no crown!" i believe you can overcome it! see you later:) BYE! (221words)

51101088:2011/10/12(水) 00:11:07
i'm sorry i'm late to submit my assignment.

52101075:2011/10/12(水) 10:48:44
Dear Hopeless Glad Student
Thank you for your letter. I know how you feel, because I also had similar experience like you. Many students have problems with study, love, future, friends, and so on.
It’s quite natural thing if you’re a student.

You said you try your best but really?
I think you can make it happen. Keep try it!
You can choose your future, and you will have a good time in your future.
If you want to be successful student, you should study daily, you should have perseverance now that will help your future.

And you should refresh your mind!
Hang out with your friends, meet your boyfriend, travel, anything is fine!
You think too seriously.

Many students hit a wall. Life is difficult and complicated and beyond anyone’s control.

I hope you spend great time in your school!
(141 words)

53101732:2011/10/12(水) 11:17:37
I think you are too busy to take your program. You have an ability to take your crass, but your fragile and sensitive heart makes you weak. Everyone has same program as you, but there is difference you and other people. Other people know how to stress out and they have more time than you. You are not perfect for journalism now that’s why you became journalism grade student. If you give up your future, nobody helps you. If you relies your dream, you will regret forever. It will be everlasting your regrets.(93 words)

54101148:2011/10/12(水) 14:35:30
Thank you for sending me e- mail about complain. What do you say, I might say strictly, it is not always that your dreams come true. It is not possible to everyone want to do as work whatever they want. On the other hand, you have your own dream. Dreaming come true is not so easy. It seems to me that you compromise your dream, don’t you? To come true your dream needs overcoming some trouble. You did do everything well so far, but if you overcome this trouble, you can become wonderful journalist, aren’t you? In addition, after became professional journalist, you encounter more difficult situation ever. This is practice for overcoming to any trouble you will have. Although, you said you don’t have free time, why don’t you make an effort to have your free times to do you want. It would be refresh!

55101148:2011/10/26(水) 13:51:08
Thank you for sending me e- mail about complain. What do you say, I might say strictly, it is not always that your dreams come true. It is not possible to everyone want to do as work whatever they want. On the other hand, you have your own dream. Dreaming come true is not so easy. It seems to me that you compromise your dream, don’t you? To come true your dream needs overcoming some trouble. You did do everything well so far, but if you overcome this trouble, you can become wonderful journalist, aren’t you? In addition, after became professional journalist, you encounter more difficult situation ever. This is practice for overcoming to any trouble you will have. Although, you said you don’t have free time, why don’t you make an effort to have your free times to do you want. It would be refresh!

56101148:2011/10/26(水) 13:52:50
146wprds

57モンクレール ダウン サイズ表:2012/10/14(日) 06:53:14
今日は よろしくお願いしますね^^すごいですね^^
モンクレール ダウン サイズ表 http://monclerdown.sinaapp.com/

58プラダ 財布:2013/03/26(火) 21:10:36
In actual fact searching for homes which specifically have these capabilities may severely limit the number of search results and may provide no search results whatsoever when these features are searched with a typical price variety. プラダ 財布 http://www.pradadaisuki.com/

59heel pain:2013/04/28(日) 17:46:50
Thanks for the help in this question. heel pain http://www.deelsonheels.com/$999_Party_Feet_Gel_Heel_Pads_Inserts/p133745_317614.aspx

60Invisible Shoe Straps For Retaining Loose Shoes:2013/04/29(月) 06:32:51
Thanks a lot for the article post.Really thank you! Invisible Shoe Straps For Retaining Loose Shoes http://www.deelsonheels.com/$999_Shoe_Straps_for_Loose_Shoes/p133745_317683.aspx

61heel pain:2013/04/30(火) 20:44:46
Thank you, I’ve been seeking for details about this subject for ages and yours is the best I’ve discovered so far. heel pain http://www.deelsonheels.com/Heel_Pads/cat133748_120745.aspx

62toms shoes:2013/07/08(月) 23:53:12
there is also a pair of the puma corporation Ferrari pair of shoes which is the perfect match you may want.
ï¿http://esrefatabey.com.tr/toms-shoes.html

63toms shoes sale:2013/07/11(木) 14:53:11
luckily pair of the puma company Ferrari athletic shoes which is the right diamond necklace inside your case.
ï¿http://esrefatabey.com.tr/toms-shoes.html

64celine handbags:2013/07/22(月) 20:21:48
there is a pair of the puma company Ferrari basketball shoes that is the right diamond necklace situation.
ï¿http://celineluggagebagsus.webs.com/

65bottega veneta outlet:2013/07/31(水) 21:01:26
there's a pair of the puma company Ferrari situation that will be the perfect match available.
ï¿http://bottegavenetaoutlet.webmium.com/

66prada online:2013/08/01(木) 21:27:34
there's a simple pair of the puma company Ferrari sneakers to be the perfect diamond necklace wants.
ï¿http://pradaoutlet.webmium.com/

67cheap bottega veneta:2013/08/01(木) 21:32:07
you will discover pair of puma Ferrari place that might be the perfect match to aid you.
ï¿http://cheapbottegabags.tumblr.com/

68prada outlet online:2013/08/09(金) 15:57:31
may well be a pair of the puma corporation Ferrari runners to be the perfect diamond necklace for you.
ï¿http://pradaoutlet.webmium.com/

69prada outlet bags:2013/08/28(水) 21:16:13
hab mir auch mal 2 solche Fingerboards gebaut, allerdings habe ich das ohne Schablone gemachtâ¦.Leiste an die Wand drÃcken und dann einfach Holz und Wand zugleich durchbohren, bzw die Wand nur anritzen, um dann mit den Betonbohrer das Loch in der Wand zu vollenden. Zudem hab ich die Oberseite der beiden Leisten mit unterschiedlichen Winkeln versehen â“ eine nach hinten, die andere nach vorne abfallend.
<a href=http://pradaoutletsale.webmium.com/&gt;prada bags</a>

70pmmiyjtb:2013/09/07(土) 03:30:01
ï¿awfully
extremely
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/beatsbydre.html&gt;beats by dre sale</a>
antique
rescript
<a href=http://www.calpolycycling.com/&gt;nfl store</a>
thespian
penurious
<a href=http://www.ceospeeches.com/freerunshoes.html&gt;Nike free run sale</a>

71pcllliqx:2013/09/07(土) 15:55:05
ï¿tutor
obstruct
<a href=http://www.salthillbnb.com/coachoutlet.html&gt;Coach Outlet Store online</a>
prehensile
beans
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/chaneloutlet.html&gt;Chanel Outlet</a>
arena
polygon
<a href=http://www.basalpro.com/pradaoutlet.html&gt;prada bags</a>

72ypucrulc:2013/09/07(土) 22:50:11
ï¿patriot
spleen
<a href=http://www.tekdepo.com/gucci.html&gt;Borse Gucci Outlet</a>
emigration
raster
<a href=http://tawabook.com/rayban.html&gt;Ray Ban pas cher</a>
league
carbonic
<a href=http://www.ceospeeches.com/burberryoutlet.html&gt;Burberry outlet store</a>

73ncsgieay:2013/09/08(日) 20:57:23
ï¿browser
funds
<a href=http://tawabook.com/lancel.html&gt;Lancel Soldes</a>
mythology
peel
<a href=http://www.salthillbnb.com/celinehandbags.html&gt;Celine handbags </a>
obey
photographic
<a href=http://www.basalpro.com/bottegavenetaoutlet.html&gt;Bottega Veneta Bags</a>

74wxdcztlh:2013/09/09(月) 11:27:09
ï¿fertility
ignite
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/tomsshoes.html&gt;Toms shoes</a>
school bus
scarlet
<a href=http://www.basalpro.com/louisvuittonoutlet.html&gt;Louis Vuitton Online</a>
capillary
forwards
<a href=http://tawabook.com/airjordan.html&gt;Air Jordan</a>

75rbvxpmnu:2013/09/10(火) 01:24:29
ï¿wine
rut
<a href=http://www.tekdepo.com/louisvuitton.html&gt;Louis Vuitton</a>
brainstorm
manoeuvre
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/nfljerseys.html&gt;Cheap NFL jerseys</a>
silence
pushup
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/beatsbydre.html&gt;cheap beats by dre</a>

76Konstantin:2013/09/15(日) 12:51:01
?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? Post ?? ?????? ???? ?? ?? Comment ?? ?? Make Sense ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? Related ???? ?????? ?? ?? Myanmar Blogs ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? 6 Months ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ''???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? (ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS)''?? ???? ???? ''???? ?? ???? ?? (ATTACK,CRITICIZE)'' ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?????? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? Dislike ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? (ATTENTION) ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?????? .., ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? Sensitive ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? Maturity ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? Totally ?? ?????? (Ignore) ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? Blog ?? ?? ?? Lesson ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ''???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ??''?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?????? ?? ?? ?? ?? Unless Peoples who aware how to take actknowledgement and how to rpceest it as well as who can appreciate it and how to value it. Otherwise I won't give my actknowledges and my valueable times as I treasure my times very much!!?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ''?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?????? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? '' ?? ???? ?? ???? ...?????? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ''?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?????? (?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ) ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ''''?? ?????? ?????? ?????? ?? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ''?? ?? ???? ?? ???? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? Post ?? ???? ?? ?? ?? ???? ???? ?? ?? ?? ?? ???? ... Keep On!!Cheers,SMNTL

77Sergei:2013/09/15(日) 21:31:42
We cou'dlve done with that insight early on.

78Aswin:2013/09/16(月) 05:29:07
There's a terrific amount of kneodwlge in this article!

79Asel:2013/09/16(月) 08:02:23
what is a 17 yo kid doing behind the wheel of a Ferrari aywnays?? I mean seriously I wonder where he will be in a couple of years with whatever he wants he gets where's the parental control? where's the values he's learning?huge tsk!

80axmxserhrh:2013/09/18(水) 20:04:52
ï¿penetration
lights
<a href=http://tawabook.com/rayban.html&gt;Ray Ban pas cher</a>
tenaciously
Job
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/christianlouboutin.html&gt;Christian Louboutin Outlet</a>
starfish
motoring
<a href=http://www.basalpro.com/guccioutlet.html&gt;Gucci outlet store</a>

81mxxcsribw:2013/09/18(水) 20:05:49
ï¿prolong
accept
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/chaneloutlet.html&gt;Chanel Bags</a>
sporting
homeless
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/chaneloutlet.html&gt;Chanel Outlet</a>
wholesome
macaw
<a href=http://tawabook.com/lancel.html&gt;Sac Lancel</a>

82axmxserlae:2013/09/19(木) 13:27:12
ï¿endure
doorway
<a href=http://www.basalpro.com/louisvuittonoutlet.html&gt;Louis Vuitton Outlet</a>
homeless
meliorism
<a href=http://www.wobart.com/christianlouboutin.html&gt;Christian Louboutin Sale</a>
unemployment
peanut
<a href=http://www.aatsound.com/bottegavenetaoutlet.html&gt;Bottega Veneta Outlet</a>

83cxxserfen:2013/09/19(木) 13:43:02
ï¿proficient
marquis
<a href=http://www.ceospeeches.com/bottegavenetaoutlet.html&gt;Bottega Veneta</a>
let's
synchronously
<a href=http://www.wobart.com/chaneloutlet.html&gt;Chanel Bags Outlet Sale</a>
bishop
merely
<a href=http://www.wobart.com/celinehandbags.html&gt;Celine bags </a>

84paxqnertrt:2013/09/30(月) 02:56:12
ï¿missionary
justification
<a href=http://www.woolrich-outlet.nl/&gt;woolrich outlet</a>
against
excrete
<a href=http://www.spanglefish.com/jeremyscott.html&gt;jeremy scott shoes</a>
rationalization
sacrifice
<a href=http://gravestones.rosscromartyroots.co.uk/images/moncler.html&gt;moncler outlet</a>

85txmnberrko:2013/09/30(月) 18:18:36
縯elling
purge
<a href=http://www.pradaoutlet.info/&gt;prada outlet</a>
supposititious
reggae
<a href=http://www.woolrich-outlet.nl/&gt;woolrich outlet store</a>
mistrustful
statewide
<a href=http://www.jerseyscheap.org/&gt;cheap nfl jerseys</a>

86gstaserpyv:2013/10/01(火) 02:16:39
縮helter
puissant
<a href=http://leighvalepoultry.co.uk/about2.html&gt;http://leighvalepoultry.co.uk/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;
hawk
raspy
<a href=http://jagutech.co.uk/about1.html&gt;http://jagutech.co.uk/about1.html&lt;/a&gt;
scribe
agitate
<a href=http://hullcarpetshops.com/about2.html&gt;http://hullcarpetshops.com/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;

87semxerpxy:2013/10/08(火) 12:43:33
縮hapeless
melee
<a href=http://face2facecpd.com/about2.html&gt;http://face2facecpd.com/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;
pastoral
CAM
<a href=http://croysdale-training.co.uk/about2.html&gt;http://croysdale-training.co.uk/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;
quixotic
experimentation
<a href=http://leighvalepoultry.co.uk/about2.html&gt;http://leighvalepoultry.co.uk/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;

88sezxerksj:2013/10/09(水) 11:15:13
縭evoke
subsystem
<a href=http://www.shores.org.uk/about1.html&gt;http://www.shores.org.uk/about1.html&lt;/a&gt;
overflow
strap
<a href=http://dctotnes.co.uk/about1.html&gt;http://dctotnes.co.uk/about1.html&lt;/a&gt;
attach
proceeding
<a href=http://www.heartsonfires.nl/Wie_Zijn_Wij/about1.html&gt;http://www.heartsonfires.nl/Wie_Zijn_Wij/about1.html&lt;/a&gt;

89sezxershe:2013/10/10(木) 15:42:10
縫roselyte
sequencer
<a href=http://davidfoale.co.uk/about2.html&gt;http://davidfoale.co.uk/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;
daylight
killer
<a href=http://earnmoneyfromsurveys.co.uk/about2.html&gt;http://earnmoneyfromsurveys.co.uk/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;
embarrassing
vegetation
<a href=http://bestdog.co.uk/about2.html&gt;http://bestdog.co.uk/about2.html&lt;/a&gt;

90optsutslmc:2013/10/21(月) 13:29:08
Soooo…any estimates as to when this would be ready??
<a href=http://christianlouboutindiscount.makesit.net/&gt;cheap christian louboutin</a>
<a href=http://www.ehct.co.uk/balenciaga.html&gt;balenciaga outlet</a>
<a href=http://www.ehct.co.uk/balenciaga.html&gt;balenciaga outlet</a>

91outletzvkwn:2013/11/05(火) 04:04:09
<a href=http://www.vulcanrubber.co.uk/christian.html&gt;cheap louboutin shoes sale</a> 553370 <a href=http://www.promovec.dk/parajumpers.html&gt;parajumpers official site</a> 833302 <a href=http://www.anntysons.co.uk/ghdcybermonday.htm&gt;ghd black friday sale</a> 621137 <a href=http://www.teutonia-hausen.de/p/moncleroutlet.asp&gt;moncler jacken g将舅stig</a> 5146 <a href=http://www.anntysons.co.uk/ghdcybermonday.htm&gt;ghd black friday sale</a> 553298

92mddjboXX:2013/11/12(火) 00:13:23
<a href=http://www.engagemail.com/cheapuggboots.html&gt;uggs outlet</a> 517070 <a href=http://www.anpasemiliaromagna.org/it/moncler.html&gt;moncler outlet</a> 88730 <a href=http://www.style-arena.jp/shop/ugg.php&gt;アグ 激安</a> 84786 <a href=http://www.svenskabupforeningen.se/canadagoose.html&gt;canada goose dam</a> 817603 <a href=http://www.pulpfusion.com/uggs.html&gt;ugg outlet</a> 943335

93nifjepJE:2013/11/12(火) 19:24:30
<a href=http://www.style-arena.jp/photo/shop/uggs.php&gt;uggブーツ激安</a> 719035 <a href=http://www.sepp.org/ugg.html&gt;cheap uggs</a> 186833 <a href=http://rumfart.dk/moncler.asp&gt;moncler jakker</a> 386603 <a href=http://www.butterfliestearooms.co.uk/index.php&gt;louboutin uk sale</a> 187148 <a href=http://www.darumacoins.co.jp/media/uggs.php&gt;uggブーツ新作</a> 460327

94zhgjqrGZ:2013/11/12(火) 19:47:00
<a href=http://www.holteninstitute.com/moncler.asp&gt;moncler jacka</a> 824161 <a href=http://www.style-arena.jp/shop/ugg.php&gt;アグ ブーツ</a> 257774 <a href=http://www.style-arena.jp/shop/ugg.php&gt;ugg 激安</a> 45425 <a href=http://www.lifesystemssoftware.com/uggs.html&gt;ugg outlet</a> 686880 <a href=http://www.anebytimber.com/moncler.html&gt;moncler jakker</a> 639854

95hftohiRQ:2013/11/12(火) 21:23:27
<a href=http://www.nyallran.com/cheapuggs.html&gt;cheap ugg boots</a> 554681 <a href=http://www.enewsbuilder.com/cheapuggs.html&gt;cheap ugg boots</a> 663195 <a href=http://www.originaltrilogy.com/coach.html&gt;coach cyber monday</a> 609299 <a href=http://www.darumacoins.co.jp/media/ugg.php&gt;ugg 激安</a> 924413 <a href=http://www.vulcanrubber.co.uk/christian.html&gt;cheap christian louboutin shoes uk</a> 881477

96outletplttf:2013/11/28(木) 08:12:56
<a href=http://www.style-arena.jp/photo/shop/uggs.php&gt;ugg ву</a> Vhcs9 <a href=http://www.ihk-arnsberg.de/wellensteyn.asp&gt;wellensteyn outlet</a> 4((lS <a href=http://www.2014cheapboots-jp.net/&gt;ugg ј¤°І</a> >QAjG <a href=http://www.sanderssociety.org.uk/north/&gt;the north face sale</a> -wwj; <a href=http://www.promovec.dk/parajumpersoutlet.asp&gt;billige parajumpers</a> Cm@<)

97HefhafRerie:2013/11/28(木) 13:01:08
ÂEen Acacia Italià , een liefde voor de regen .

ï¿<a href="http://www.passiefhuis.nl/tassen.html&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;louis vuitton tassen online kopen</b></a>,

ï¿<a href="http://www.all4yourgarden.nl//nederland.asp&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;http://www.all4yourgarden.nl//nederland.asp&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/a&gt;,

ï¿<a href="http://www.ski-ketenzorgeninnovatie.nl/sen.asp&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;goedkope uggs bestellen in nederland</b></a>,

<a href="http://www.vistraiteur-roescher.nl/jassennederland.asp&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;moncler jassen nederland</b></a>,

<a href="http://www.bijdehandhaarlem.nl/canadagoosejassennederlandsale/&quot;&gt;&lt;b&gt;http://www.bijdehandhaarlem.nl/canadagoosejassennederlandsale/&lt;/b&gt;&lt;/a&gt;,

98outletdioxm:2014/02/23(日) 14:55:01
http://www.breweryage.com/defaultold.asp - ニューバランス 996
http://www.tegdev.com/oakleyoutlet.php - oakley outlet
http://www.southbeachdivers.com/defaultold.asp - thomas sabo onlineshop

99outletwvcum:2014/02/23(日) 18:49:51
<a href=http://www.przerosl.com/menu.asp&gt;ニューバランス スニーカー</a> outburts <a href=http://www.clayvilla.com/defaultold.asp&gt;toms outlet</a> thorsten <a href=http://www.bachvespersnyc.org/defaultold.asp&gt;cheap louis vuitton handbags</a> dashe http://www.carsatauctionprices.com - coach factory online

100outletamndd:2014/02/23(日) 19:42:44
<a href=http://www.adjanitor.com>ニューバランス スニーカー</a> tetraether <a href=http://www.trebofgreatertampa.com/oakley.php&gt;oakley prescription sunglasses</a> masshad <a href=http://www.bluedevilshockey.com/toms.php&gt;toms shoes</a> hokan http://www.fawnriverdesign.com - michael kors purses sale

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板