したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

11101209:2011/10/10(月) 00:43:31
Hello. Thank you for your letter.
First of all, you must be a hard-worker and think about your future too difficultly. Now, you have some plan for future, so I think these are enough. There are so many people who can’t decide future plan. That’s why, I think you should learn, experience and try about these study as much as possible. Because you have sufficient environment to do that. However! You are grieving about your environment. Do you know what’s your lack? I think that is you don’t enjoy studying. Journalism is what you want to study, so you had better enjoy studying it! In order to that, why don’t you lessen the burden that you take negative world? Of course, you choose these things, but after you lessen a little, your world will change. By the way, in order to be refreshed your mind, how about take the vacation and go to trip? Maybe that will help you to do restart. And I think you can see wider world. You can learn there are many people who catch own dream in various way, not only the way that’s like yours. It is one of refreshing. Lastly, I want you know that people need to suffer a setback as early as possible. Such kind of experience make people strong and steady. You will be more nice person from now. That is all what I want to say. I hope your successful. Good luck! (243 words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板