したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

18101186:2011/10/11(火) 11:34:14
Thank you for your message. I way too understand your mind. The reason why is I also through a hard and difficult way in my life. But now I’m happy, because I did my best and I never give up. You said, you have no time to you have a lot of things to do. But I think you can make a time. So you should try to cut out loss. For example cut a watching TV time, e-mail or something. Don’t waste of time. After that you have a lot of time. I know school life is sometimes difficult and boring, but you must not give up. First, you try! Are you scary? You have no confidence? You can do it, in the past you through a hard way. Or I have another idea. How about quit your school? Maybe you feel relaxed. But if you quit your school, your feel is too bad or regret. The reason why is you don’t want to it. You have a dream. That’s why you must take, if you don’t want to take subject. It cannot be avoided. I believe you can overcome this problem. If you want to come true your dream, you must make an effort to your dream. Cheer up! Yu can do it. Good luck.(217words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板