したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

6101177:2011/10/08(土) 13:55:02
Are you a perfect person? Who can be a perfect person? Nobody. It is impossible.
You want to do everything perfectly, right? Your hope is too high. Before entering Journalism grad school, you were always a good student. You thought that was usual and you had to be perfect always. Now you are not No.1 and not perfect. And it makes you sad. You don’t want accept you who is not perfect. Don’t you accept your weakness? Everyone has weakness. Everyone has many mistakes. Not only you. And also you give up because you are not good at school. Why don’t you make effort? Honestly you are lazy. Every student have same problem that they are too busy and feel like no freedom. However they do their best and never give up even if they are not good at school. Everyone do part-time job, go to class, do homework, reading and hung out with their friends and boyfriend.
Anyway I can understand your feeling. I had a same situation. That time I was tired and I wanted to end everything. However, I was right because I didn’t give up. I became strong because I endured distressing situations. In spite of I was not good at school, I continued to make effort.
I think you lost yourself. I have a good idea. If you are really tired, take time off school and go to abroad. Then you can be strong and you can find what you want to do. You have to learn life unsweet. (254words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板