したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

4120101146:2011/10/11(火) 22:15:03
Hi, Hopeless Grad Student. Thank you for your letter, and I understood what your problem is. As you said, you are suffering from your school life. But if you really want to get a journalism job, you shouldn’t give up. And then, if you really like study journalism, maybe you don’t feel busy or hard work to get a job. Do you really want to study journalism? Please think about it again, and ask yourself. And as you said, you’ve always been on the honor roll, so I know you can’t help feeling tired of study. I think you really want to study journalism, but I also know this situation makes you feel tired and discouraged. So, after you think about yourself and if you answer that you really want to study journalism, you should people who around you. Everybody have a thing both good at and not good at thing. You should concentrate your own study. You don’t need to be honor roll same as past. I know you have a pride, but you should throw away your pride. I think if you throw away your pride, you could concentrate your own study. If you still care about it, why don’t you take a break? Break is sometimes works quite well. Good luck for you.(216words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板