したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

45101170:2011/10/11(火) 22:48:59
Dear Hopeless Grad Student,
Thank you for posting.  To begin with, why do you want to take a job as a journalist? The reason why is just you are good at writing, right?  Do you have any other reasons?  To be honest with you, I don’t think you are really interested in this job.  Did you study about this job very well?  You said that I’m exhausted studying, because it’s too hard and I don’t know that I really want to be a journalist.  But, working as a journalist is really hard, so studying to be a journalist is also very hard.  You should knew about it before you decided to enter the school.  If you can’t patient your situation any more and are not interested about a 
journalist very much, you should quit the school, I think.  I guess you couldn’t continue working if you could be a journalist.  However, you have already quitted your job and entered the school.  So, continue studying is also good way, I think.  If you patient and could graduate the school, you would be able to gain something good for you.  I hope you can find your way that you don't regret.  Good luck! (191words-10min)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板