したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

720101683:2011/10/08(土) 17:30:05
Thank you for your message. I had experienced like your situation. When I was in a school, I had a lot of assignments, tests and so forth. I was upset sometimes. However, I didn’t mind deeply. You should think more lightly. Don’t need to do hard. Furthermore, another advice is you should take a break periodically. Nobody can do many things at one time. It’s out of question. You should take a time to face to yourself. What is important for you? Why don’t you try to reconsider about that? You might figure out if you try it. In addition, grad school is about two years, so you don’t need to think so much. You have other good points, right? Journalism is the best thing for you and everyone? You don’t need to mind if you can do it. Each person has each good point. Each person has each bad point. You should accept your weak points, strong points, all things. You should have a confidence, too. You’re still young. You can do everything what you want to do. It is you to decide your future. Why don’t you face to yourself again? (193words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板