したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

50101088:2011/10/12(水) 00:09:04
have you been bad at your college yet? it may be sure that your situation is beating you down. but you have a dream which will become journalist at website or magazine. i think getting something is so challenging for our. however, you have obvious goal that you want to be journalist. it is the best important or crucial to become something. actually, i haven't decided what i would like to become yet so i feel i look up to you. and you must have ability you can get your purpose, i believe. you can do it.

let me see, next you don't need to regret your achievement at the present. what you have to do will try to challenge and keep your work such as you continue to finish your assignment, keep show up your classes and so on. when you were in university, you received academic awards so this proves that you have ability which get high assessment.

and you are also concerned about your scholarship. i can figure out your feeling. it's because i also received scholarship so we will keep studying hard to get scholarship until graduating school. you are going to get scholarship by being making an effort.

i'll send a word. "No cross, no crown!" i believe you can overcome it! see you later:) BYE! (221words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板