したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

KIFL QW 4

2020101171:2011/10/11(火) 12:25:16
I understand you have a million things to do. It is really hard. You are great to do those things to make your success. Everyone has own dreams, but there are two types of people, doing something hard for there own future or just only wishing without any efforts. You must be the former. I think you really want to work at a website or a magazine, so you go to the grad school in spite of losing a lot of time to see your friends or even your boyfriend.
It is difficult to keep trying for the dreams, but as you maybe know, it is in a matter of seconds to give up the goal, because it is definitely easier, and you need no efforts. However you chose your current life, and don’t forget about that. When you forget it, maybe you come to lose your hope and you can’t understand yourself.
What I want you to do is taking more free time to relax yourself. I mean not many but just little more time like 1 or 2 hours until you go to bed in a day. And spend the time as you like. Maybe your free time will be needed to achieve your goal. Dividing your on-off is really important about your school life, studies, jobs, and even companionship. Good luck with your everything. (227words)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板