したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

English Japanese Language Exchange - 交換する

1Mark:2016/08/01(月) 18:08:07
こんにちは
アメリカか育て日系人です。今東京に住んでいます。
日本語を話せるけど、英語の方がペラペラです。

私は日本語日本語を勉強して、沢山友達を作りたいと思っています。

英語と日本語でお互い教えあいましょう。よろしくお願いします。

Japanese American looking for new friends for language exchange in Tokyo.

2kelo:2016/08/27(土) 10:11:07
トピック: Some people trust their first impressions about a person’s character because they believe these judgments are generally correct. Other people do not judge a person’s character quickly because they believe first impressions are often wrong. Compare these two attitudes. Which attitude do you agree with? Support your choice with specific examples.

It is a difficult topic and it doesn't have a clear answer. Some people trust their first impressions about a person’s character because they believe these judgments are generally correct. Other people do not judge a person’s character quickly because they believe first impressions are often wrong. Personally, I would agree with the latter for the following three reasons.

First of all, I agree with the idea that in some perspective first impressions are important, but not mean they are generally correct. Some of rich people in Japan usually pretend that they don't have a lot of money. They don't use luxurious sport cars and don't wear brand clothes because they don't want to let people know they are rich. They pretend themselves to be the normal citizen. We can say that absolutely they can afford to buy such cars or clothes but they just don't do such kind of thing. Thus, it will be really difficult for people to know their real status through first impression. If you want to solve this problem, the answer is just observe people very carefully. You will recognize that their actually rich through deep observation such as they have a little broach with expensive jewelry, their wallet made of crocodile and so on.

The next reason is that a person's appearance don't presents a person's personality. First impression means you just have a glimpse at some people. You can't decide a person's personality in such short period of time. His or her appearance could be ugly but it does not mean their hearts are also dirty, too. In some case, you can recognize a person's personality through what they wear. For example, in Japan, police officer and postman usually wear their uniform. This means you can easily, quickly, accurately know their personality or character. But there are also many examples can against this idea. How about a bank robber? They can pretend to be a police officer and easily get into a city bank. How about case that people with vanity? Some people actually don't have a lot of money, but they just want to buy many brand goods. They may be in self bankruptcy, but they just keep buying many brand goods. In first impression, many people will think that they are rich, but they aren't rich at all. From those examples, I think many people will agree with me that appearance don't presents a person's personality, and I think personality is a complex matter. Even a good friend of yours, in some case, you can't say that you know his or her true identity.

Last but not the least, it will be impolite for you to judge people from their first impression. For example, I went to a amusement park, and I wanted to buy an ice cream. But there was no seller in the ice cream shop. I just looked around and found a young man wearing in amusement park's uniform. I asked him to give a vanilla ice, but he said that he wasn't the seller in the ice cream shop, actually, he was the ticket seller. I was embarrassed about this little incident and decided not judge people from their appearance ever.

In conclusion, from what I mentioned above, first impressions is important but they aren't generally correct, a person's appearance don't presents a person's personality and it will be impolite for you to judge people from their first impression in some cases. I support the idea that do not judge a person’s character quickly because first impressions are often wrong. (619 words)

3kelo:2016/08/27(土) 11:12:35
トピック: Nowadays, food has become easier to prepare. Has this change improved the way people live? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.

In my opinion, I totally agree with the statement that food has become easier to prepare and this change improved the way people live. There are a lot of advantages I want to expalin, but time is limited so I will choose three reasons to support my opinion.

First of all, nowadays a lot of people have to work for life. And some of these people are extremely busy, food has become easier to prepare will save their time. In japan, nuclear family and single people's generation is very common. So they have to make dishes by themselves. And those people sometimes busy for their job, so it is not easy for them to cook b y themselves. In this case, food sells in nearby super market is helpful. They can't only buy dishes sells in the super market, but they can also buy frozen food and use a microwave oven to make those frozen food. Some people will say these foods are not healthy, but you can choose dishes which contain a lot of green vegetables. You can keep your health condition good through carefully choose the kind of foods. Be careful to choose more vegetables instead of choose to many meat or oily foods.

The next reason is that food has become easier to prepare because there are a lot of super markets which offers 24 hours service in Japan. It is much more convenience for you to buy a meal in the convenience store than prepare your meal buy yourself. There are many super markets in Japan and the super markets not only open during the daytime but also open in the middle night. It is really convenience, and you can buy any food you want to eat at the super markets. Time has changed, those things will never happened just 10 years before in Japan. In addition of this, you can buy food anywhere you want to buy. You can buy a sandwich in a convenience store inner the station while you are hungry, and you can buy a salad in McDonald. You can even have a cup of coffee in the library's coffee shop! You can buy foods everywhere in Japan. In my opinion, I really born in a good age. I hope there is no war and I can keep my life in safe, quiet, and I can eat as many food as I can.

Last but not the least, fast food sells in super market is tasty and cheaper than having dishes in some authentic restaurant. I like to eat spaghetti, especially peperoncino. I went to a authenticate Italian restaurant near my house and ordered a dish of peperoncino, after that, I buy a frozen peperoncino spaghetti in a super market near my house, too. After comparing those two foods, I think a frozen peperoncino spaghetti is better than the restaurant serves. The frozen peperoncino spaghetti was really tasty and cheap. I hear a lot of fast food industries in Japan focus on how to make a tasty and cheap frozen food. I impressed by their efforts.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, prepared food can save our time, easy to obtain and they also tasty and cheap. I think there is no doubt that food has become easier to prepare and this change improved the way people live. (561 words)

4kelo:2016/08/27(土) 11:57:14
トピック:There are many super markets in Japan and the super markets are not only open during the daytime, but also open in the middle night. It is really convenience, and you can buy any food you want to eat at the super markets. Time has changed, those things will never happened just 10 years before in Japan. In addition of this, you can buy food anywhere you want to buy. You can buy a sandwich in a convenience store inner the station while you are hungry, and you can buy a salad in McDonald. You can even have a cup of coffee in the library's coffee shop! You can buy foods everywhere in Japan. In my opinion, I really born in a good age. I hope there is no war and I can keep my life in safe, quiet, and I can eat as many food as I can.

Last but not the least, fast food sells in super market is tasty and cheaper than having dishes in some authentic restaurant. I like to eat spaghetti, especially peperoncino. I went to a authenticate Italian restaurant near my house and ordered a dish of peperoncino, after that, I buy a frozen peperoncino spaghetti in a super market near my house, too. After comparing those two foods, I think a frozen peperoncino spaghetti is better than the restaurant serves. The frozen peperoncino spaghetti was really tasty and cheap. I hear a lot of fast food industries in Japan focus on how to make a tasty and cheap frozen food. I impressed by their efforts.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, prepared food can save our time, easy to obtain and they also tasty and cheap. I think there is no doubt that food has become easier to prepare and this change improved the way people live. (561 words)

5kelo:2016/08/27(土) 12:52:10
トピック:Do you agree or disagree with the dollowing statement? only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specfic reasons and examples to support your answer.

This is a difficult topic because this topic is a very controversial problem and it doesn't have a clear answer. Some people will agree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful. While other people disagree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful. Personally, I agree with this topic for the following three reasons.

First of all, people earn a lot of money can do everything they want to do. Rich people are afford to buy luxurious sport cars and expensive jewelry. In addition to this, they can also go everywhere they want to go. Do whatever they want to do such as build a house, build a movie theater and have a swimming pool in their own house. Although have huge amount of money doesn't mean that you can have everything in this world such as youth and love. But you can manage to do it, such as make a scientific laboratory and hire many scientist to find a new solution for youth, and buy a expensive presents to someone you fall in love. If you were poor, you will even lose those important opportunity. You can also spend your money to help people in trouble, such as contribute the money to African country so that they can build schools. Many children in those countries can't receive a good education due to poverty, but the schools will give them a chance to study. Through this kind of donation, it will surely bring happiness to your life and make your life more colorful.

The next reason is that people earn a lot of money will have surplus time, especially those who inherited wealth from their parents. Having enough money means you don't have to work. Once you are free, you could avail yourself of every opportunity to entertain. You can go some exotic place, meet exotic people and play around with them. It must be a spice of your life. As for me, I am working as a software developer and I am always very busy for my job, if I have enough time to play around, I want to keep playing video games 24 hour! It surely will be a fantastic life.

Last but not the least people earn a lot of money will have a lot of friends. People with fame means their also famous. For example, a lot of celebrities in Japan have a lot of friends. I can even say that everyone want to be friends with those people. However, some people will have bad intention to approach those famous people such as want to they use money on undesirable investment and buy some expensive medicine. So, the rich people in Japan always choosing their friends very carefully.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, people earn a lot of money can do everything they want to do, will have surplus time and will have a lot of friends. I totally agree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful.(515 words)

6kelo:2016/08/27(土) 13:28:05
トピック:You can also spend your money to help people who are in trouble, such as contribute the money to African country so that they can build schools. Many children in those countries can't receive a good education due to poverty, but the schools will give them a chance to study. Through this kind of donation, it will surely bring happiness to your life and make your life more colorful.

The next reason is that people earn a lot of money will have surplus time, especially those who inherited wealth from their parents. Having enough money means you don't have to work. Once you are free, you could avail yourself of every opportunity to entertain. You can go some exotic place, meet exotic people and play around with them. It must be a spice of your life. As for me, I am working as a software developer and I am always very busy for my job, if I have enough time to play around, I want to keep playing video games 24 hour! It surely will be a fantastic life.

Last but not the least people earn a lot of money will have a lot of friends. People with fame means their also famous. For example, a lot of celebrities in Japan have a lot of friends. I can even say that everyone want to be friends with those people. However, some people will have bad intention to approach those famous people such as want to they use money on undesirable investment and buy some expensive medicine. So, the rich people in Japan always choosing their friends very carefully.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, people earn a lot of money can do everything they want to do, will have surplus time and will have a lot of friends. I totally agree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful.(515 words)

7kelo:2016/08/27(土) 13:54:34
トピック:Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. Other choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Compare the advantages of each choice. Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

This is a difficult topic and it doesn't have a clear answer. In my opinion it depends on the type of your friends and the circumstances. Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. While other people choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Personally, I want to choose the former solution for the following three reasons.

First of all, I have few friends, thus spend time with a large number of friends is physically impossible. And not only me, I think many young people in Japan, they became more and more introvertial. The main reason for this is that today's society is an informationalized society, and many young people try to communicate other people with Internet or some gadget. Thus, they became less to interact with people who live in their real life. As for me, I am working as a software developer, and many of my co-workers are also addicted in SNS such as Twitters, Facebook and so on. They usually use those software

8kelo:2016/08/27(土) 14:39:57
続き:The main reason for this is that today's society is an informationalized society, and many young people try to communicate other people with Internet or some gadgets. Thus, they became less to interact with people who live in their real life. As for me, I am working as a software developer, and many of my co-workers are also addicted in SNS such as Twitters, Facebook and so on. They usually use those software to establish connection between other people. It can be said that they have more friends through Internet than friends in their real life. But, both my co-workers and I want to have a lot of friends in real life someday. We are really eager to make friends.

The next reason is that it will be easier for you to spend time with one or two close friends than spend time with a large number of friends. I am an introvert person, and I can't get along with people easily. A large number of friends means there are must be someone you don't know him or her very well. In my opinion, I think close friends can make me feel much more at ease because they are very predictable. On the other hand, being together with some people you don't know them very well will be a stressful thing.

Last but not the least, you can share same interest with one or two close friends. There is a proverb says that "Great minds think alike". This means two people reaching the same conclusion in any manner at the same time. Your close friends will have the same idea and interest as you have. And spend time with your favorite, close friends together will also deepen friendship between you and your friends. You can not only share same interest with your friends, but you can also doing homework and research with your friends together. Through those events, you can learn each other with your close friends and growing with your friends together.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, spend time with one or two close friends is physically impossible for me and many young people in Japan. Spend time with one or two close friends will be easier for me than spend time with a large number of friends and you can share same interest with your close friends. I prefer to spend time with one or two close friends.(510 words)

9kelo:2016/08/27(土) 15:18:21
トピック:If you could meet a famous entertainer or athlete, who would that be, and why? Use specific reasons and details to support your answer.

This is a bit difficult question for me because I neither interested in watching TV shows or playing sports. So, I can't choose a famous entertainer or athlete. If I could meet a famous person, the top on my list is definitely, Einstein. I have a couple of reasons for choosing him. I will explain those reasons for the following reasons.

First of all, he is not only one of the greatest scientists ever lived in this world, but he is also my hero. It's like a lot of kids respect professional football players. When I first read the theory of relativity, I was so impressed by its originality although it was very difficult to me. And I really would like to talk to him and ask a lot of questions about his theory someday. And my future dream is become a great scientists like him. I want to Invent a lot of things which are useful to mankind. But I guess I am not an intelligent person as him, and I decided to just study hard and work hard. Through those diligent work, I want to succuss in the future. And I decided to go to abroad for further and deeper study. Some people ask me why you study so hard, I always answer them because I have my own dream. I study hard for the purpose of purchasing my own dream.

The next reason is that I also respect his human side. Some people think he invented an atomic bomb, but it's not true. According to some of his biographies, actually, he was acted against nuclear weapons and claimed world peace. He claimed that every creature living on the earth is a only one, America should not use nuclear weapons because it will cause mass of death.

Last but not the least he is keenly aware of scientific problems and always made a sensible result based on the awareness. He also always made wise hypothesis for the future with great imagination and intelligence. Here is an amazing news that I have read from Japanese news paper, it described that gravitational waves detected 100 years after Einstein's prediction. Finally, his hypothesis was proved after his death! Many scientist were impressed by this new discovery based on Einstein's prediction, some of them did a big exclamation of admiration. And I also very surprised by this new. In my opinion, I think some day gravitational waves's theory will be proved but not in this century, may be next century. Nowaday's technology advancement is really changing rapidly.

In conclusion, from what I mentioned above, Einstein is not only one of the greatest scientists ever lived in this world, but he is also my hero. I also respect his human side and he always made wise hypothesis for the future with great imagination. If you could meet a famous person, I definitely want to choose Einstein.(490 words)

10kelo:2016/08/27(土) 15:56:29
トピック:I study hard for the purpose of purchasing my own dream.

The next reason is that I also respect his human side. Some people think he invented an atomic bomb, but it's not true. According to some of his biographies, actually, he was acted against nuclear weapons and claimed world peace. He claimed that every creature living on the earth is a only one, America should not use nuclear weapons because it will cause mass of death.

Last but not the least he is keenly aware of scientific problems and always made a sensible result based on the awareness. He also always made wise hypothesis for the future with great imagination and intelligence. Here is an amazing news that I have read from Japanese news paper, it described that gravitational waves detected 100 years after Einstein's prediction. Finally, his hypothesis was proved after his death! Many scientist were impressed by this new discovery based on Einstein's prediction, some of them did a big exclamation of admiration. And I also very surprised by this new. In my opinion, I think some day gravitational waves's theory will be proved but not in this century, may be next century. Nowaday's technology advancement is really changing rapidly.

In conclusion, from what I mentioned above, Einstein is not only one of the greatest scientists ever lived in this world, but he is also my hero. I also respect his human side and he always made wise hypothesis for the future with great imagination. If you could meet a famous person, I definitely want to choose Einstein.(490 words)

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板