したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

English Japanese Language Exchange - 交換する

10kelo:2016/08/27(土) 15:56:29
トピック:I study hard for the purpose of purchasing my own dream.

The next reason is that I also respect his human side. Some people think he invented an atomic bomb, but it's not true. According to some of his biographies, actually, he was acted against nuclear weapons and claimed world peace. He claimed that every creature living on the earth is a only one, America should not use nuclear weapons because it will cause mass of death.

Last but not the least he is keenly aware of scientific problems and always made a sensible result based on the awareness. He also always made wise hypothesis for the future with great imagination and intelligence. Here is an amazing news that I have read from Japanese news paper, it described that gravitational waves detected 100 years after Einstein's prediction. Finally, his hypothesis was proved after his death! Many scientist were impressed by this new discovery based on Einstein's prediction, some of them did a big exclamation of admiration. And I also very surprised by this new. In my opinion, I think some day gravitational waves's theory will be proved but not in this century, may be next century. Nowaday's technology advancement is really changing rapidly.

In conclusion, from what I mentioned above, Einstein is not only one of the greatest scientists ever lived in this world, but he is also my hero. I also respect his human side and he always made wise hypothesis for the future with great imagination. If you could meet a famous person, I definitely want to choose Einstein.(490 words)

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板