したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

English Japanese Language Exchange - 交換する

5kelo:2016/08/27(土) 12:52:10
トピック:Do you agree or disagree with the dollowing statement? only people who earn a lot of money are successful. Use specfic reasons and examples to support your answer.

This is a difficult topic because this topic is a very controversial problem and it doesn't have a clear answer. Some people will agree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful. While other people disagree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful. Personally, I agree with this topic for the following three reasons.

First of all, people earn a lot of money can do everything they want to do. Rich people are afford to buy luxurious sport cars and expensive jewelry. In addition to this, they can also go everywhere they want to go. Do whatever they want to do such as build a house, build a movie theater and have a swimming pool in their own house. Although have huge amount of money doesn't mean that you can have everything in this world such as youth and love. But you can manage to do it, such as make a scientific laboratory and hire many scientist to find a new solution for youth, and buy a expensive presents to someone you fall in love. If you were poor, you will even lose those important opportunity. You can also spend your money to help people in trouble, such as contribute the money to African country so that they can build schools. Many children in those countries can't receive a good education due to poverty, but the schools will give them a chance to study. Through this kind of donation, it will surely bring happiness to your life and make your life more colorful.

The next reason is that people earn a lot of money will have surplus time, especially those who inherited wealth from their parents. Having enough money means you don't have to work. Once you are free, you could avail yourself of every opportunity to entertain. You can go some exotic place, meet exotic people and play around with them. It must be a spice of your life. As for me, I am working as a software developer and I am always very busy for my job, if I have enough time to play around, I want to keep playing video games 24 hour! It surely will be a fantastic life.

Last but not the least people earn a lot of money will have a lot of friends. People with fame means their also famous. For example, a lot of celebrities in Japan have a lot of friends. I can even say that everyone want to be friends with those people. However, some people will have bad intention to approach those famous people such as want to they use money on undesirable investment and buy some expensive medicine. So, the rich people in Japan always choosing their friends very carefully.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, people earn a lot of money can do everything they want to do, will have surplus time and will have a lot of friends. I totally agree with the idea that people who earn a lot of money are successful.(515 words)

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板