したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

English Japanese Language Exchange - 交換する

7kelo:2016/08/27(土) 13:54:34
トピック:Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. Other choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Compare the advantages of each choice. Which of these two ways of spending time do you prefer? Use specific reasons to support your answer.

This is a difficult topic and it doesn't have a clear answer. In my opinion it depends on the type of your friends and the circumstances. Some people prefer to spend time with one or two close friends. While other people choose to spend time with a large number of friends. Personally, I want to choose the former solution for the following three reasons.

First of all, I have few friends, thus spend time with a large number of friends is physically impossible. And not only me, I think many young people in Japan, they became more and more introvertial. The main reason for this is that today's society is an informationalized society, and many young people try to communicate other people with Internet or some gadget. Thus, they became less to interact with people who live in their real life. As for me, I am working as a software developer, and many of my co-workers are also addicted in SNS such as Twitters, Facebook and so on. They usually use those software

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板