したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

English Japanese Language Exchange - 交換する

8kelo:2016/08/27(土) 14:39:57
続き:The main reason for this is that today's society is an informationalized society, and many young people try to communicate other people with Internet or some gadgets. Thus, they became less to interact with people who live in their real life. As for me, I am working as a software developer, and many of my co-workers are also addicted in SNS such as Twitters, Facebook and so on. They usually use those software to establish connection between other people. It can be said that they have more friends through Internet than friends in their real life. But, both my co-workers and I want to have a lot of friends in real life someday. We are really eager to make friends.

The next reason is that it will be easier for you to spend time with one or two close friends than spend time with a large number of friends. I am an introvert person, and I can't get along with people easily. A large number of friends means there are must be someone you don't know him or her very well. In my opinion, I think close friends can make me feel much more at ease because they are very predictable. On the other hand, being together with some people you don't know them very well will be a stressful thing.

Last but not the least, you can share same interest with one or two close friends. There is a proverb says that "Great minds think alike". This means two people reaching the same conclusion in any manner at the same time. Your close friends will have the same idea and interest as you have. And spend time with your favorite, close friends together will also deepen friendship between you and your friends. You can not only share same interest with your friends, but you can also doing homework and research with your friends together. Through those events, you can learn each other with your close friends and growing with your friends together.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, spend time with one or two close friends is physically impossible for me and many young people in Japan. Spend time with one or two close friends will be easier for me than spend time with a large number of friends and you can share same interest with your close friends. I prefer to spend time with one or two close friends.(510 words)

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板