したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

English Japanese Language Exchange - 交換する

4kelo:2016/08/27(土) 11:57:14
トピック:There are many super markets in Japan and the super markets are not only open during the daytime, but also open in the middle night. It is really convenience, and you can buy any food you want to eat at the super markets. Time has changed, those things will never happened just 10 years before in Japan. In addition of this, you can buy food anywhere you want to buy. You can buy a sandwich in a convenience store inner the station while you are hungry, and you can buy a salad in McDonald. You can even have a cup of coffee in the library's coffee shop! You can buy foods everywhere in Japan. In my opinion, I really born in a good age. I hope there is no war and I can keep my life in safe, quiet, and I can eat as many food as I can.

Last but not the least, fast food sells in super market is tasty and cheaper than having dishes in some authentic restaurant. I like to eat spaghetti, especially peperoncino. I went to a authenticate Italian restaurant near my house and ordered a dish of peperoncino, after that, I buy a frozen peperoncino spaghetti in a super market near my house, too. After comparing those two foods, I think a frozen peperoncino spaghetti is better than the restaurant serves. The frozen peperoncino spaghetti was really tasty and cheap. I hear a lot of fast food industries in Japan focus on how to make a tasty and cheap frozen food. I impressed by their efforts.

In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above, prepared food can save our time, easy to obtain and they also tasty and cheap. I think there is no doubt that food has become easier to prepare and this change improved the way people live. (561 words)

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板