したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |

佛教の經典・祖録・禪語等の保管庫

425安倍首相米議会演説:2015/05/01(金) 00:55:20 ID:bXtdI.I60
Now, I have something to share with you.
ここで皆様にご報告したいことがあります。

The day before yesterday Secretaries Kerry and Carter
一昨日、ケリー国務長官、カーター国防長官は、

met our Foreign Minister Kishida and Defense Minister Nakatani for consultations.
私たちの岸田外相、中谷防衛相と会って、協議をしました。

As a result, we now have a new framework.
いま申し上げた法整備を前提として、

A framework to better put together the forces of the U.S. and Japan.A framework that is in line with the legislative attempts going on in Japan.
日米がそのもてる力をよく合わせられるようにする仕組みができました。

That is what's necessary to build peace, more reliable peace in the region.
一層確実な平和を築くのに必要な枠組みです。

And that is namely the new Defense Cooperation Guidelines.
それこそが、日米防衛協力の新しいガイドラインにほかなりません。

Yesterday, President Obama and I fully agreed on the significance of these Guidelines.
昨日、オバマ大統領と私は、その意義について、互いに認め合いました。

Ladies and gentlemen, we agreed on a document that is historic.
皆様、私たちは、真に歴史的な文書に、合意をしたのです。

In the early 1990s, in the Persian Gulf Japan's Self-Defense Forces swept away sea mines.
1990年代初め、日本の自衛隊は、ペルシャ湾で機雷の掃海に当たりました。

For 10 years in the Indian Ocean, Japanese Self-Defense Forces supported your operation to stop the flow of terrorists and arms.
後、インド洋では、テロリストや武器の流れを断つ洋上作戦を、10年にわたって支援しました。

Meanwhile in Cambodia, the Golan Heights, Iraq, Haiti, and South Sudan, members of our Self-Defense Forces provided humanitarian support and peace keeping operations. Their number amounts to 50,000.
その間、カンボジア、ゴラン高原、イラク、ハイチや南スーダンといった国や、地域において、

members of our Self-Defense Forces provided humanitarian support and peace keeping operations. Their number amounts to 50,000.
5万人にのぼる自衛隊員が、人道支援や平和維持活動に従事しました。

Based on this track record, we are resolved to take yet more responsibility for the peace and stability in the world.
これら実績をもとに、日本は、世界の平和と安定のため、これまで以上に責任を果たしていく。

It is for that purpose we are determined to enact all necessary bills by this coming summer. And we will do exactly that.
そう決意しています。そのために必要な法案の成立を、この夏までに、必ず実現します。

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板