したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

A thread that considers the ecology of Golden Sugar part 1

305名無しさん:2023/03/17(金) 01:33:37 ID:2SnpMO32
Golden Sugar drifted off into a deep sleep and found himself transported back in time, to the era of Heian, Kyoto, over a thousand years ago. In this dream, he was an aristocrat and had many wives. As he walked through the corridors of his mansion, he could hear the soft rustling of silk and the gentle clacking of wooden sandals.

Golden Sugar entered the room of his first wife, Lady Fujinami. She was sitting at her vanity, arranging her hair.

"Ah, Lady Fujinami. You look as beautiful as ever."

She turned to him and bowed her head.

"My lord, it is an honor to receive your praise."

Golden Sugar smiled and sat down next to her. He picked up a brush and began to gently comb her hair.

"You know, Lady Fujinami, I was thinking. Maybe we should go out for a walk today. The weather is quite pleasant."

Lady Fujinami smiled and nodded.

"That sounds lovely, my lord."

As they walked through the gardens, Golden Sugar noticed the cherry blossom trees in full bloom.

"Ah, the cherry blossoms. They remind me of a pink cloud that has descended upon the earth."

Lady Fujinami nodded in agreement.

"Yes, my lord. They are truly a sight to behold."

They walked in silence for a while before Golden Sugar spoke again.

"Lady Fujinami, I have been thinking about the future. What do you think of having children?"

Lady Fujinami looked down at the ground and hesitated.

"My lord, it is not my place to question your wishes. I will bear you children if that is what you desire."

Golden Sugar put his hand on her shoulder.

"Lady Fujinami, I want you to be happy. If bearing children is not something you wish for, then we will not pursue it."

She looked up at him with gratitude in her eyes.

"Thank you, my lord. Your kindness and consideration mean the world to me."

Golden Sugar smiled and continued to walk with her, enjoying the peaceful surroundings.

As they returned to the mansion, Golden Sugar made his way to the room of his second wife, Lady Kikuchiyo. She was sitting at a table, writing calligraphy.

"Ah, Lady Kikuchiyo. What beautiful calligraphy. You truly have a talent for it."

She looked up at him and smiled.

"My lord, you flatter me too much."

Golden Sugar sat down across from her and picked up a brush.

"May I try my hand at calligraphy?"

Lady Kikuchiyo chuckled.

"Of course, my lord. I'm sure you'll do just fine."

Golden Sugar dipped the brush in ink and began to write. His strokes were hesitant at first, but soon he found himself lost in the process.

"You know, Lady Kikuchiyo, there is something about calligraphy that is very soothing. It's like each stroke is a small meditation."

She nodded in agreement.

"Yes, my lord. It is a way to express oneself and find peace in the moment."

As they continued to write, Golden Sugar felt a sense of calm wash over him. He realized that sometimes, it was the simple things in life that brought the most joy.

Golden Sugar made his way to the room of his third wife, Lady Asuka. She was sitting at a loom, weaving a beautiful tapestry.

"Ah, Lady Asuka. Your tapestry is coming along nicely."

She looked up at him and smiled.

"My lord, it is an honor to have you admire my work."

Golden Sugar sat down next to her and watched as she deftly wove the threads together.

"You know, Lady Asuka, I am always amazed by your skill. The way you can take a simple thread and turn it into a work of art is truly remarkable."

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板