したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

英語ニート、離脱せいにならない方法。

123やま健:2017/11/11(土) 08:11:57
>>122 Hey pussy man, what do u wanna say? No piss me ass off any more, okay!And why do u put "NEET" on person's name/nickname? NEET is nowadays Japanese standard, no?Many of Japanese people got lost their job and fallen down to NEET position, no?You're of course NEET, ain't you?
In addition, I massively remind you who's repeating to talk the same matters is YOU guys, because I basically react to your saying. After all, you're always talking the exact same and you have now just recognised and proven it yourself. You're merely running in the round-about again and again!
You're fuckin asshole, You're hell idiot, You're Dick face and you're damn poor pussy!You must change yourself. No time to get your head out of your ass. You're remained way too less time and loose what a little things you have. All serve you right!
Lastly fuckin translation man is NOT me, okay!If I were, never done such geeky Japanese
words. Why me?I were apparently better than such fuckin translation man!
Anyway hey shit man, you must go to hospital first, of course neuro-psychiatry, and get right remedy fitting to you. My examination is you're schizophrenia. lol!😂😂😂😂😂
Go to hospital, pussy man!

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板