したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

米国の痛いニュース USA・・・

429名無しさん:2007/06/23(土) 07:42:30
I knew this guy and he was NOT Normal. Everyone thinks he was a great guy and I also thought so. But,from day one, I knew he was weird. What everyone reads is misleading. He as not the typical family guy that just had a run of bad luck and snapped all of a sudden. No, he was always a little strange.

He was overbearing and pushy - a control freak of sorts. I could never put my finger on it but I thought he was harmless. In fact, he almost tried too hard to be friendly. He was hyper and didn't really respect boundaries sometimes. He would talk about having been in the CIA but never any details. I was never sure if he was telling the truth about the CIA and that he spoke fluent Arabic, several dialects he would say.

But that's got nothing to do with it I'm sure. He was a freaking ego-maniac and obviously sick. I just can't get over how he could have done this to his beautiful babies. Do you have any idea what a .357 magnum would do to you?? SICK!

I worked with him at Children's Hospital in Oakland in the computer department.

I remember when he became a dad, it made a real impression on me about how proud and happy he was when Niki was born. He did it all right, that note sounds like him. He doesn't deserve anyone's pity, he's a piece of crap.
Give him a break!??! May he burn in hell....

Posted by:

6/22/2007 12:03 PM
4703.10 Report as Violation

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板