したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

エンタメ業界の日本と世界

182凡人:2013/01/16(水) 04:32:42 ID:QMtzdk8I0
Best performance by an actress in a motion picture -- drama: Jessica Chastain in "Zero Dark Thirty"

"This is a sweet dream come true," Chastain said in her acceptance speech. She explained backstage why her preparation for the role of a real-life CIA analyst did not include talking to the person her role was based on.

"I would not like to meet her, because if someone found out she would go to jail," she said. The film has been criticized by some in Congress for its depiction of torture of terror suspects.

Best performance by an actress in a motion picture -- comedy or musical: Jennifer Lawrence in "Silver Linings Playbook"

"Harvey, thank you for killing whoever you had to kill to get me up here today," she joked, in her acceptance speech, thanking producer Harvey Weinstein.

Best performance by an actor in a motion picture -- comedy or musical: Hugh Jackman in "Les Misérables"

Jackman said the movie was "a project of passion and it took a lot of courage to make it." He told reporters backstage that he went without drinking water for 36 hours to make his face look sunken for his role.

"Do not anyone try this," Jackman said, explaining it made him ill.

Best performance by an actress in a supporting role in a motion picture: Anne Hathaway in "Les Misérables"

Hathaway played Fantine in the movie. It was a role she saw her mother perform onstage when she was a child. She thanked the Hollywood Foreign Press Association "for this lovely blunt object, that I will forever use as a weapon against my self-doubt."

Best performance by an actor in a supporting role in a motion picture: Christoph Waltz in "Django Unchained"

"Quentin, you know that my indebtedness to you knows no words," Waltz said in his acceptance speech, thanking the movie's director Quentin Tarantino.

Waltz also won a Globe and an Oscar two years ago for his portrayal of a German colonel in Tarantino's "Inglourious Basterds."

Best director -- motion picture: Ben Affleck for "Argo"

Affleck, who was passed over for a best director Oscar nomination last week, refused to acknowledge any disappointment backstage.

"We got nominated for seven Oscars, including best picture," Affleck said. "I was thrilled. I'm elated tonight; I'm the luckiest guy in the world."

Best screenplay -- motion picture: Quentin Tarantino for "Django Unchained"

Backstage, Tarantino used the controversial N-word, which peppers his movie, explaining that critics were not accusing him of using it "more than it was used in the South in 1858," when his film is set. Instead, they were "saying I should soften it. ... and I never do that when it comes to my characters."

Best original song -- motion picture: "Skyfall" (Music by Adele, Paul Epworth; Lyrics by Adele, Paul Epworth)

"Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God! Oh, my God!" Adele exclaimed as she was handed the award. "It's very strange to be here. Thank you for letting me be part of your world tonight."

She told reporters backstage that she was "a little bit over excited," noting it was her "first night out" since giving birth to a son in October.

Best performance by an actor in a TV series -- drama: Damian Lewis in "Homeland"

It is the first Globe for Lewis, who won an Emmy last fall for the same role. He dedicated the award to his late mother, who "I know is up there tonight, looking down, bursting with pride and telling everyone how well her son is doing in acting."
3-3

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板