したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |

SWEET TIME

649modelli scarpe timberland:2014/09/23(火) 02:39:30
Now, to the first lady of fashion. We told you we're giving one lucky viewer michelle obama's brand new look live. We're going to reveal that in just a moment. First, the latest details on the stunning red dress designed by jason wu, from last night's inaugural ball. Ladies and gentlemen, my better half, and my dance partner, michelle obama. Reporter: They're the bangs that got the big man beaming. The first lady in red, showing off her new do at the inaugural ball monday night. Her chunky bangs, even getting the presidential stamp of approval. Obama's on fire Reporter: Michelle obama, on fire in a ruby chiffon and velvet jason wu jaw dropper, a return to the designer she wore four years ago. Wu tweeting he was in shock. When you take someone new like jason wu, it's a phenomenal careermaker. Mrs. Obama, she has a magic touch. Reporter: Michelle obama kicked off the inaugural fashion frenzy with this thom browne coat, under this jacquard dress, and a tie, also by browne. I wanted to make something that was as strong as her, and the presence she commands. Reporter: And keeping with her tastes, a j. Crew rhinestone belt, and these pumping. But opting for boots. The gloves, pumps and boots so popular, they've been swept off the store shelves. The first daughters, malia sporting this j. Crew coat. Sasha with a lavender kate spade ensemble. The obama women putting on an inaugural fashion show, from head to toe. And joining us now is eugene smith, senior stylist at the ted gibson salon here in new york city. He's cut beyonce and kerry wattington's hair. And she's given a cut to our volunteer model. Before we show the results. Tell us what you did. Tell us about the style. Her hair was really long. We had to take a lot off to get the style. Like michelle obama's, it's going to be swingy, flirty and fun. Speaking of fun, I know she's not seen it. We're going to show the before picture first. Wow. That is different. Let's turn her. And let her see her new look. Take off your blindfold. It's so different. How does it feel? I feel so classy and trendy. Just like the first lady. Now, you need a jason wu dress. Tell us who can wear this look? Anyone can wear this look. The biggest thing I say about bangs to my girls is, you have to get a professional to cut it. But bangs are great for everyone. And is it a lot easier to style? She had a lot of hair. Yeah. What do you do for this? It will take a bit of styling. But today's styles are natural. She can use her natural wave and be free with it. Yeah. Ill be easy for her. She looks a lot younger, too. Yeah. It's really cool. Will it take me to the white house? Let's see. I like it. Thank you very much. Thank you.
modelli scarpe timberland http://www.escapetopicton.com/?timberland=modelli-scarpe-timberland

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板