したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |

8cat-mimi:2009/10/14(水) 21:29:28 HOST:p525.wainet.ne.jp
★Today's focus change ♪
---------------------------------
The basics of the movement from "a base to the end"

And "a seat extends means of transportation front when please bend" it, and please ask, most grows straight an arm, and incline in front of a head, and round a back, and try it hard to defeat it forward, and and much cries here; "is music がらなーい"!」

Did even でもね, you not to "turn", the biggest cause that, in fact, the attitude "was not twisted" know the thing?

When I bent だって, the front, does the upper part of a person's body stick to a lower part of the body if wherever bends?

Please look well.
Even an arm is not a back, and even a head is a waist.
When it says more, it is a hip joint.…Is it でしょ?

Is available afterward, and is good even if do nothing if 突 っばらせていたとしても, a hip joint turn at the upper part of a person's body; in a suspense drama a victim to a criminal in a suitcase and a trunk
It is that posture when it is pushed, and huh the fulcrum becomes stiff so that huh huh ... is today's me who want you to say, and the basics of the (^^ ゞ movement "are from a base to the end", and ... can enter if I move the fulcrum (in this case a waist) if the end (a head, an arm, a back) follows it naturally and lays emphasis on the end adversely, and it is hard to come to move, and it is an accident, and ... hardens oneself by oneself in a small voice, and I only say that you "do not turn", and it is a fact that the body which I have hardened for the belief for many years is hard to come to surely move, and, in fact, you will have you can bend it much more than you just think and sense it bodily a special experiment there today, though,; at first once ex-; I bend it, and please check a one's music がらなさ degree, and then I can go to bed with a head next, and please press and massage the zenith (the top of the head) and the outskirts.

Is why, and is a head; if という question is rejection, and it is possible for the floor, rather hard is better, and, speaking frankly, have a pain in it.
I have a pain in it and but I endure there and, depending on a person, press and massage it so as to cry; and after this.
Please bend it once again before; certainly!

….

In my experience, 100% of people bend except for a difference of the degree deeply from a while ago!

From people who experienced it,
What a voice of surprise and the emotion rose, and was sorry when "おおー" "was why", and "was a miracle", but, in fact, held it when was initiated by the witch whom I did not understand the reason why was either, and there was by chance, and let's said, and, in addition, there seemed to be the method that came to turn from in front of in various ways, and wanted to tell you about, besides, here of you that suffer at the time when after all is reasonable being convinced is very easy by such an experiment, and to change into the body which is free from the inconvenient body which it cultivated by belief to be destroyed, and is flexible, but trust the water that it is among you whether had feel it when is not impossible, and understand a principle of the movement from a base to the end, and the body can change in any way these.
Please put it in a head and and support the lissomeness life of みにすりかえてくださいね ♪ you who include your thought in this concept that is new (the truth) sometime!

−−Yumiko Kameoka publication
"Today's focus change"
Than the 447th (January 20, 2005 publication)

★A daily publication carrying e-mail magazine
The "focus change / flash bulb" in the one with registration / a cancellation PC that you are watching from this place by ♪ carrying that you are watching
http://mini.mag2.com/
にアクセスして 68733 を検索して登録・解除してください。

[2008/08/29 21:08:19]

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板