したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |
レス数が900を超えています。1000を超えると投稿できなくなるよ。

△▼△アポロチョコ▲▽▲

626623:2003/12/08(月) 12:58
連投スマソ
スクリプトを某西方女神様にお願いして送ってもらいました。
まだ読んでないんであとから訳もつけますね。

Interviewer: Curious in an actor but he doesn’t like to look at his mirror. It’s covered in clippings, notes, drawings <I>and<I> a snapshot of Orlando Bloom.

Viggo: Orlando Bloom [indicates Polaroid] who plays the elf Legolas. He says ‘here is exhibit A, you notice the superior quality of the pointy ear. We saved a pair for you, you human… [Trails off, looks like there is more writing after that part though]

Interview: Ah the elf, Legolas. Over the years of shooting the cast has had a running joke. The elves: elegant and flawless. The humans: bloody, sweat and tears and a lot of mud.

Orlando: he’s a smelly, stinky human. He was all prissy about the elves because I never got a scratch.

Viggo: They never sleep, they never seem to get that dirty

Orlando: And he was like bloody and messy and beaten up

Viggo: They never really miss… with their bow and arrows

Orlando: There was always another arrow in the quiver you know. I mean elves are like super human

Viggo: They’re not the easiest people to be around

Orlando: So you know, elf envy. They all had it

Interviewer: Elf envy or not, they clearly admire each other.

Viggo: Orlando stands out as, I think, one of the cast members who had to, without the benefit if many words at all make you believe instantly

Orlando: Legolas doesn’t speak a lot, he’s you know, he’s kind of the quiet type. Everyone else was saying things and stuff and I was sort of just this sort of guy in the background going ‘what’s going on, I’m sensing something’.

Then there’s a little bit about how close the cast got and the tattoos and Orlando says something about the movie being for us [the audience] and the tattoo being for them.

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板