EUに笑顔で首脳に会いに行っていますが、安部晋造は電磁波暴力犯罪や権力を悪用した行政とカルト団体を使った集団ストーカーという人権犯罪を行っているのです。

被害者が警察に通報してもこの自民党清和会政権が関わっているから対応もせず、暗殺された被害者もいるのです。
被害者ブログでは そろそろ殺されるかもしれない、、、と書き残し、電磁波暴力犯罪で暗殺された。
そして更新がなくなった。

こうゆうブログがいくつもあるのです。

安部政権を批判してもらえませんか?

被害者が沢山いるのに、警察は対応もせず、現在の政権の犯罪なので違法化もされずにいるのです。

ーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーーー
The present Japanese Government should be criticized in the global community. It is the human rights crime government
Prime Minister Shinzo Abe lets a private citizen follow the address after an administrative (the police) group stoker, a group stoker in a group in Japan,
I perform the electric violent crime using the electromagnetic wave for the purpose of harming in the human body at the house. This is a crime to cause cerebral infarction and various cerebropathies, myocardial infarction and the pain of the body.
The police let you cooperate and use the electromagnetic wave for the neighbor next to the house.
The government receives the cooperation of the key from an owner if I use the police power and thinks that I let you hand it to a private citizen and the Public Security Investigation Agency and do a crime.
It is not only it. After having confirmed that I work as a group stoker and am not in a house, I intrude into the group stoker partner's house and disperse a tick,
I perform a vicious crime to let you surround disease-causing germs and worsen condition after government start all the time.
I am dispersed intensively by a bed or a blanket and am prevented using it and from being a success.
Because I work as an administrative stoker using the police and say the nonsense such as dangerous people to the company and let the investigation cooperate, I hardly know the addresses.
I think that I will be surprised if Europe knows it. Besides, Japanese Government goes.
I go to EU to meet the leaders with a smile, but Shinzo Abe performs administration and the human rights crime called the group stoker using the cult group that abused electromagnetic wave violent crime and power.
There is the assassinated victim without coping because this LDP Kiyokazu society government is concerned even if a victim reports it to the police.
I left it when I might be murdered with the victim blog soon and was assassinated in electromagnetic wave violent crime.
And update disappeared.
There are a lot of blog to say in this way.
Will you criticize the Abe Administration?
Though there are a lot of victims, the police do not cope and because it is the crime of the current government, they are illegal and are not done either.

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板