-Blue Sapphire(青鯖)

Eclipse(蝕鯖)
-Orange Garnet(橙鯖)
-Purple Amethyst(さくりさくさくちんぽこ鯖)

※前スレ『シュトラセラト鯖』(雷蝕)専用7
https://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/netgame/15672/1554254411/l30

524名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 13:07:15 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>523
 When people talk about RED STONE(RS) , they would always think about how innovative and technological this game gets! Or how pretty and neat the game is! Last but not the least, fashion, Cosplay and hype beast were always a big thing in the game of RS. Playing RS with the intention of tourism would have been a great experience. Different culture. You can find a lot of unique things they sell in RS! But as you live in RS, you interact with the locals and everything doesn’t seem the way you thought of RS.
 First thing I would like to discuss is how RS players are not flexible. They were taught to follow the rules and orders, which is good at some points but not so good at some points. There are always advantage and disadvantage. For example, when I crossed a small street, there were no cars at all, but people would choose to wait for the red lights to turn green. Since players from all over the world start visiting RS, RS players are much more open-minded. However, only certain elderly people would stare at you if you cross a small street with the red light. Not only about traffic light but customer services aren’t negotiable at times. We, as a customer need a flexibility. For example, in some restaurants we have our own positions and we are not allowed to take others. It’s great that we could focus more on our own jobs, but as the customers are waiting in lines, we should help out our teammates, but some of the staffs wouldn’t care.
 Second, everybody who has their part-time jobs in a restaurant would have found out by now that RS’s items love wasting all the clean leftover food. For instance, in RED STONE,they have different kinds of set meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As a restaurant, we need to prepare for breakfast, lunch and dinner set meals. If the meal we prepare for lunch hasn’t been sold out yet, the kitchen would definitely throw away all the leftover food after the lunch time ends. Why? Because they would like to have fresh food for the next day, not leftover food. It’s great but why not let us (staffs) eat the leftover stored in the refrigerator? I still can’t figure that out. It’s a waste of food. I know, RS took really good care of the people so they won’t get food poisoning, but this is too much of a waste.
 Many game players protested but no action being made. Many of us game players come to RS to work and study, not to make a change in the RS culture or the laws. RS is considered as one of the top games in the world, compared to the game I was born. As RS has much better laws, and how successfully well-developed RS is proven, so we might have to learn on how RS players do their jobs done.

525名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 13:13:09 ID:LfGj9yeY0
>>520
チャット欄閉じたらどう?

526名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 13:20:24 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>525
Let us take a system of co-ordinates in which the equations of Newtonian mechanics hold good.2 In order to render our presentation more precise and to distinguish this system of co-ordinates verbally from others which will be introduced hereafter, we call it the “stationary system.”

If a material point is at rest relatively to this system of co-ordinates, its position can be defined relatively thereto by the employment of rigid standards of measurement and the methods of Euclidean geometry, and can be expressed in Cartesian co-ordinates.

If we wish to describe the motion of a material point, we give the values of its co-ordinates as functions of the time. Now we must bear carefully in mind that a mathematical description of this kind has no physical meaning unless we are quite clear as to what we understand by “time.” We have to take into account that all our judgments in which time plays a part are always judgments of simultaneous events. If, for instance, I say, “That train arrives here at 7 o'clock,” I mean something like this: “The pointing of the small hand of my watch to 7 and the arrival of the train are simultaneous events.”3

It might appear possible to overcome all the difficulties attending the definition of “time” by substituting “the position of the small hand of my watch” for “time.” And in fact such a definition is satisfactory when we are concerned with defining a time exclusively for the place where the watch is located; but it is no longer satisfactory when we have to connect in time series of events occurring at different places, or—what comes to the same thing—to evaluate the times of events occurring at places remote from the watch.

We might, of course, content ourselves with time values determined by an observer stationed together with the watch at the origin of the co-ordinates, and co-ordinating the corresponding positions of the hands with light signals, given out by every event to be timed, and reaching him through empty space. But this co-ordination has the disadvantage that it is not independent of the standpoint of the observer with the watch or clock, as we know from experience. We arrive at a much more practical determination along the following line of thought.

If at the point A of space there is a clock, an observer at A can determine the time values of events in the immediate proximity of A by finding the positions of the hands which are simultaneous with these events. If there is at the point B of space another clock in all respects resembling the one at A, it is possible for an observer at B to determine the time values of events in the immediate neighbourhood of B. But it is not possible without further assumption to compare, in respect of time, an event at A with an event at B. We have so far defined only an “A time” and a “B time.” We have not defined a common “time” for A and B, for the latter cannot be defined at all unless we establish by definition that the “time” required by light to travel from A to B equals the “time” it requires to travel from B to A.

527名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 15:26:01 ID:QgXA5YXE0
>>525
ギルチャはギルメンとの交流の場であってメガネパンダの日記帳じゃねえんだよ

528名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 15:29:24 ID:LfGj9yeY0
>>527
ギルメンと交流してたんでしょ

529名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 15:32:59 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>527
 When people talk about RED STONE(RS) , they would always think about how innovative and technological this game gets! Or how pretty and neat the game is! Last but not the least, fashion, Cosplay and hype beast were always a big thing in the game of RS. Playing RS with the intention of tourism would have been a great experience. Different culture. You can find a lot of unique things they sell in RS! But as you live in RS, you interact with the locals and everything doesn’t seem the way you thought of RS.
 First thing I would like to discuss is how RS players are not flexible. They were taught to follow the rules and orders, which is good at some points but not so good at some points. There are always advantage and disadvantage. For example, when I crossed a small street, there were no cars at all, but people would choose to wait for the red lights to turn green. Since players from all over the world start visiting RS, RS players are much more open-minded. However, only certain elderly people would stare at you if you cross a small street with the red light. Not only about traffic light but customer services aren’t negotiable at times. We, as a customer need a flexibility. For example, in some restaurants we have our own positions and we are not allowed to take others. It’s great that we could focus more on our own jobs, but as the customers are waiting in lines, we should help out our teammates, but some of the staffs wouldn’t care.
 Second, everybody who has their part-time jobs in a restaurant would have found out by now that RS’s items love wasting all the clean leftover food. For instance, in RED STONE,they have different kinds of set meals for breakfast, lunch and dinner. As a restaurant, we need to prepare for breakfast, lunch and dinner set meals. If the meal we prepare for lunch hasn’t been sold out yet, the kitchen would definitely throw away all the leftover food after the lunch time ends. Why? Because they would like to have fresh food for the next day, not leftover food. It’s great but why not let us (staffs) eat the leftover stored in the refrigerator? I still can’t figure that out. It’s a waste of food. I know, RS took really good care of the people so they won’t get food poisoning, but this is too much of a waste.
 Many game players protested but no action being made. Many of us game players come to RS to work and study, not to make a change in the RS culture or the laws. RS is considered as one of the top games in the world, compared to the game I was born. As RS has much better laws, and how successfully well-developed RS is proven, so we might have to learn on how RS players do their jobs done.

530名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 15:33:46 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>528

531名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 17:56:23 ID:h.tJAMds0
メガネパンダ今度は英語荒らしか

532名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 18:03:09 ID:P7rZISvU0
ほんっとわかりやすいなメガネパンダw
きっもwww

533名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 18:35:33 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>531

534名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 18:36:21 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>532

535名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 18:44:54 ID:LfGj9yeY0
>>532
でもさwメガネパンダにギルメン引き抜かれたマシュマロちゃん君も顔真っ赤にしてメガネパンダのこと叩いてそうだよねw

536名も無き冒険家:2019/08/05(月) 18:46:34 ID:q7CdKWpQ0
>>535

537名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 00:17:26 ID:By1GcfXo0
>>535
28組に引き抜かれたの?

538名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 01:06:35 ID:ygeBmGFA0
どこに引き抜かれたのかは分からないけどメガネパンダが今28組にいるなら引き抜いて行った人(メガネパンダについて行った人)監視するために潜入捜査してそう
>>449の流れから見るとマシュマロちゃん君は引き抜き行為したメガネパンダや5転()たち相当恨んでそうだから、晒す動機はたくさんあるよねw
露天にも引き抜き禁止看板出してたくらいだからしたらばに晒すのなんて朝飯前な気がする
992 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/26(水) 12:18:06
旅の途中はギルマスいい人だったけどメガネパンダって奴がうざかった
そのあと追放されたけど
↑↑
マシュマロちゃん君が書いたとしか思えんwww

539名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 01:17:09 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>537

540名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 01:18:02 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>538

541名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 02:16:28 ID:Z0L6NYNQ0
行為したメガネパンダや5転()たち「イグ〜イグ〜」

542名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 02:20:40 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>541

543名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 06:47:49 ID:Z0L6NYNQ0
everybody who has their part-time jobs「イグ〜イグ〜」

544名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 07:26:09 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>543

545名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 08:01:58 ID:xlk5K1sA0

>>538
どこに引き抜かれたか知らんのに28組擁護
分かりやすすぎるぞ!

546名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:14:23 ID:ygeBmGFA0
>>545
そうか?どこが擁護なのか説明してくれ。無論否定もしてないが、なんでもかんでも28組擁護擁護決めつけるのはどうかと思うぞ。まぁ、荒らしたいきもちは分かるけどww

547名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:21:24 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>545
If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

548名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:22:08 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>546
If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.If I had never dropped out, I would have never dropped in on this calligraphy class, and personal computers might not have the wonderful typography that they do. Of course it was impossible to connect the dots looking forward when I was in college. But it was very, very clear looking backwards ten years later. Again, you can’t connect the dots looking forward; you can only connect them looking backwards. So you have to trust that the dots will somehow connect in your future. You have to trust in something ― your gut, destiny, life, karma, whatever. This approach has never let me down, and it has made all the difference in my life.

549名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:27:51 ID:S/sSIb/s0
メガネパンダ顔真っ赤で荒らしてやんのだっさwww

550名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:39:30 ID:ygeBmGFA0
メガネパンダは書き込んでるのは間違いないがマシュマロちゃん君も書き込んでると思う。やっぱり>>449の流れ見るとマシュマロにはメガネパンダ晒す動機がある。
てかメガネパンダとマシュマロちゃん一度話し合ってみては?内輪揉めがG巻き込んでるしガヤが面白がって関係ない人たち叩いて晒したい放題になってる。

551名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:45:12 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>549
I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RED STONE . It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RS.It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RS.It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RS.It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.

552名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 09:46:26 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>550

I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RED STONE . It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RS.It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RS.It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.I’m pretty sure none of this would have happened if I hadn’t been fired from RS.It was awful tasting medicine, but I guess the patient needed it. Sometimes life hits you in the head with a brick. Don’t lose faith. I’m convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did. You’ve got to find what you love. And that is as true for your work as it is for your lovers. Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven’t found it yet, keep looking. Don’t settle. As with all matters of the heart, you’ll know when you find it. And, like any great relationship, it just gets better and better as the years roll on. So keep looking until you find it. Don’t settle.

553名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 10:16:50 ID:NTspN9920
どっちでもいいから他所でやれよ

554名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 12:18:37 ID:kFjbeTJY0
英語荒しいつまで続くの?

555名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 13:22:52 ID:YU6l.qz60
みいほしさんマジ直結厨w

556名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 17:16:03 ID:y67swhfk0
誰か英語翻訳して

557名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 18:59:21 ID:BldEe9zM0
適当な論文やレビューペーバーから引っ張ってるだけじゃねえか大学生かよ

マシュマロは以前鏡貸の露店看板で「一部G貸出不可」って書いてたから恐らくメガパンやどう五の関係者だろうな

558名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 19:12:17 ID:ygeBmGFA0
マシュマロ書き込んでるじゃん

973 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/24(月) 23:38:32
マシュマロちゃん君GMだったのに抜けて新しくG作ったって一体何をやらかしたのかな
ID:PPSgcRE60
974 : 名も無き冒険家 2019/06/24(月) 23:51:46
GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
どう見ても5転()とかと相当仲悪かったらしいしそれ絡みじゃない?
979 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 07:32:14
>>974
その口調で君が誰か特定できるんだよなぁ…
ID:vpvQD5c60
985 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 13:16:10
>>979
これマシュマロちゃん君?
ID:JLOQCC7k0
>>985
流石にあいつと一緒にされるのは心外
元スイートにいただけ
ID:TGE.gk5Y0
987 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 17:38:35
特定できてるなら晒しなよマシュマロくん
ID:5prLDQLQ0
988 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 19:29:39
昔旅の途中入ったら数日で蹴られたぞ
ID:s.jTzovY0
そのあと追放されたけど
ID:dMqhaa3o0

559名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:50:49 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>553

560名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:53:24 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>554

561名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:54:45 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>555

562名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:55:22 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>556

563名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:55:53 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>557

564名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:56:46 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>557

565名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 20:57:53 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>558

566名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 21:15:58 ID:eGsNf.lI0
RS players「Go~Go~」

567名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 22:06:42 ID:2EWNiv1E0
マシュマロちゃん頭ぶっ飛んでるからなあ
副マスと揉めたからってギルドごと投げ出すやつっているか?

568名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 22:26:07 ID:UTQH28W20
>>567
話見てる限り抜けたときはその副マスがギルマスになってたんじゃね?GMあずけてって書いてるし

>>558
お前レスのまとめ方特徴的すぎてすぐわかるな
28組の関係者ってすぐわかる

569名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 22:27:12 ID:xlk5K1sA0
ギルマス預けてる間にギルマス返さんとかなったのか?カイジの安藤みたいなやつで草

570名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:09:38 ID:ygeBmGFA0
>>568

>>558に過去スレまとめただけで擁護擁護
28組に1人も知り合いないし擁護する理由もないが単純に違和感はあるだけだぞ

メガネパンダのブログ見つけた
http://megane819.blog136.fc2.com/blog-entry-381.html?sp
「2019/06/05/10:37 お宝&日常 画像あり
お久しぶりです!
メガネパンダです。

久しくこのブログの存在を忘れていました(*´ェ`*)テレ

キョロちゃんと喋ってて、久しぶりに更新してみるか〜ってことで!

今は黒天使GとイノセントムーンG、28組にお世話になっています。

装備を少しずつ揃えて行って今こんな感じになりました!」

6月の頭に黒天使イノセントムーン28組に加入して6月の24あたりからメガネパンダ叩きはじまってんじゃん。マシュマロでFA。

571名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:22:36 ID:oJ8STjQo0
【レス抽出】
対象スレ:『シュトラセラト鯖』(雷蝕)専用★8
ID:oH6B0U9s0

449 名前:名も無き冒険家[] 投稿日:2019/08/02(金) 07:46:04 ID:oH6B0U9s0 [1/5]
旅の途中関係者じゃね
マシュマロちゃん君の流れからおかしなことになってる

GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
ID:RvjUb06k0
そのあと追放されたけど

463 名前:名も無き冒険家[] 投稿日:2019/08/02(金) 17:29:45 ID:oH6B0U9s0 [2/5]
旅の途中火消しに必死

465 名前:名も無き冒険家[] 投稿日:2019/08/02(金) 17:46:09 ID:oH6B0U9s0 [3/5]
メガネパンもう消えてるしいいんじゃねと個人的には思う メガネパンダに親でも殺されたんなら分かるけど 発端は旅の途中のゴタゴタやんけ 関係ない人巻き込みすぎてる気がする

472 名前:名も無き冒険家[] 投稿日:2019/08/02(金) 19:03:14 ID:oH6B0U9s0 [4/5]
>>470 お前だけなんかずれてないか?

>>469 黒天使関係者も絡んでそうですねー

480 名前:名も無き冒険家[] 投稿日:2019/08/02(金) 22:49:03 ID:oH6B0U9s0 [5/5]
☆OrangePie☆ってのも黒天使なの?

でも君メガネパンダじゃん

572名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:22:57 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>566

573名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:23:45 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>567

574名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:25:53 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>569

575名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:26:24 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>570

576名も無き冒険家:2019/08/06(火) 23:27:52 ID:sE89VYnA0
>>571

577名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 08:23:19 ID:WFH/Hms.0
露骨に>>568を飛ばす英語荒らしちゃん

578<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

579<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

580名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 08:39:45 ID:LxPjTDuE0
https://twitter.com/rstawawa/status/1158529710646685696

581名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 08:41:22 ID:LxPjTDuE0
https://twitter.com/para_deshoune/status/1157928901261135873
こいつってさ少し前に俺もいいかとか引退ほのめかしてたのに、バリバリやってて草w
こういうのはやっぱりRSでしか自分の存在を感じれない雑魚でかわいそうな奴なんだな

582名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 12:35:40 ID:pWB0U9xo0
辞める辞める言って引き留めてもらいたい承認欲求の塊なんやろ
そういうやつに限ってサービス終了までいるよ

583名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 12:58:43 ID:klK3oxyU0
>>570
こんな装備で頑張ってる人は応援したくなる

584名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 13:57:45 ID:TafTSijc0
マシュマロが今ググってそうなワード
したらば 火消し どうやる
したらば 特定された 怖い
したらば 削除依頼 スレッド
したらば レッドストーン マシュマロ

585<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

586<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

587<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

588<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

589<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

590名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 19:11:29 ID:14m70KK.0
相変わらず敵が多いなぁ

591<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

592名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 19:53:31 ID:6/lYucSs0
長文ガイジ必死すぎやろ

593<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

594名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 21:11:16 ID:sa2vq0bQ0
きもい
病院つれていってやれよ28組さん責任もって保護してやれよ

595<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

596名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 21:18:13 ID:wl2dZEYU0
>>594
絡むねぇ…怖い怖い

597<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

598名も無き冒険家:2019/08/07(水) 22:48:31 ID:8vL27kPg0
【レス抽出】

旅の途中関係者じゃね

GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
そのあと追放されたけど

旅の途中火消しに必死

メガネパンもう消えてるしいいんじゃねと個人的には思う メガネパンダに親でも殺されたんなら分かるけど 発端は旅の途中のゴタゴタやんけ 関係ない人巻き込みすぎてる気がする

>>470 お前だけなんかずれてないか?

>>469 黒天使関係者も絡んでそうですねー

☆OrangePie☆ってのも黒天使なの?

でも君メガネパンダじゃん

599<あぼ〜ん>:<あぼ〜ん>
<あぼ〜ん>

600名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 00:43:29 ID:Tz2i4z2.0
>>598
ついでにこれもどぞw

558 : 名も無き冒険家 2019/08/06(火) 19:12:17
マシュマロ書き込んでるじゃん

GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
979 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 07:32:14
>>974
その口調で君が誰か特定できるんだよなぁ…
ID:vpvQD5c60
985 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 13:16:10
>>979
これマシュマロちゃん君?
ID:JLOQCC7k0
>>985
流石にあいつと一緒にされるのは心外
元スイートにいただけ
ID:TGE.gk5Y0
987 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 17:38:35
特定できてるなら晒しなよマシュマロくん
ID:5prLDQLQ0
988 : 名も無き冒険家 sage 2019/06/25(火) 19:29:39
昔旅の途中入ったら数日で蹴られたぞ
ID:s.jTzovY0
そのあと追放されたけど

>>558に過去スレまとめただけで擁護擁護
28組に1人も知り合いないし擁護する理由もないが単純に違和感はあるだけだぞ

メガネパンダのブログ見つけた
http://megane819.blog136.fc2.com/blog-entry-381.html?sp
「2019/06/05/10:37 お宝&日常 画像あり
お久しぶりです!
メガネパンダです。
久しくこのブログの存在を忘れていました(*´ェ`*)テレ
キョロちゃんと喋ってて、久しぶりに更新してみるか〜ってことで!
今は黒天使GとイノセントムーンG、28組にお世話になっています。
装備を少しずつ揃えて行って今こんな感じになりました!」

6月の頭に黒天使イノセントムーン28組に加入して6月の24あたりからメガネパンダ叩きはじまってんじゃん。マシュマロでFA。
ID:ygeBmGFA0

601名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 01:04:17 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>600
ええかげんそうな俺でも、しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
こんな気分が運命って気がすんねん 大事にすんで だから
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

602名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 02:03:16 ID:8HjH0QIg0
コピペにも反応してんのか三木道三

603名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 02:08:09 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>602
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

604名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 03:52:41 ID:NKKfJgvo0
>>598
なにこれ完全に28組関係者かメガネパンダじゃん

605名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 05:20:16 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>604
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

606名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 07:45:20 ID:Tz2i4z2.0
>>604
>>600これは?w((o(^∇^)o))

607名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 07:47:42 ID:p43KC6aQ0
【レス抽出】

旅の途中関係者じゃね

GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
そのあと追放されたけど

旅の途中火消しに必死

>>470 お前だけなんかずれてないか?

>>469 黒天使関係者も絡んでそうですねー

☆OrangePie☆ってのも黒天使なの?

でも君メガネパンダじゃん

608名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 07:57:08 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>606
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

609名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 07:57:56 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>607
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

610名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:40:38 ID:p43KC6aQ0
【レス抽出】

旅の途中関係者じゃね

GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
そのあと追放されたけど

旅の途中火消しに必死

>>470 お前だけなんかずれてないか?

>>469 黒天使関係者も絡んでそうですねー

☆OrangePie☆ってのも黒天使なの?

でも君メガネパンダじゃん

611名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:46:55 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>610
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

612名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:50:56 ID:Tz2i4z2.0
>>610
>>600無視しないで(/ _ ; )

613名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:51:55 ID:6uZuTUK60
いつのまにか本気になった俺「イグ〜イグ〜」

614名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:52:28 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>612
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

615名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:52:59 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>613
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

616名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:54:13 ID:zGErqXLg0
話そらそうとしてるみたいだけど、この際ここにマシュマロちゃん君が居ようがどうでもいいんだよなぁ
問題なのはメガネパンダと28組の奴らがちんぽ子とか言って荒らしてたという事実のみ

617名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 10:55:06 ID:gvHh/4V20
長文ガイジ一日中いんのかよ

618名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 11:02:38 ID:Tz2i4z2.0
>>616
でもこれ…>>600( ;∀;)読んでるとマシュマロさんかと…(震え声)

619名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 11:03:14 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>616
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

620名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 11:04:00 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>617
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

621名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 11:04:47 ID:hlVDHx2k0
>>618
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
いつのまにか本気になった俺は
お前の優しさ強さに惚れた
お前だけは手放しちゃいけないと思えた
今は湧いてくる愛おしさに溺れたい
歌うで大切な人へ 幸せになりたいんなら任しとけ
俺の夢と胸ん中はバラ色で 溢れるのはお前の笑い声
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一キロやせたと喜んでる 笑いながら一人で転んでる
俺のそば寝転んでる お前の顔見て俺は息を飲んでる
結婚なんて ほんまに分からん
けど欲しいお前との赤ちゃんBaby
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
お前がもしも ボケた時も
俺が最後まで介護するで心配ないぞ
限りある人生にいっぱい
楽しい時間をお前と生きたい
一緒に料理したり 映画見たり
愛のあるSEXに屁ェだしたり
何があるかこの先わからへん
けどお前を絶対 離さへん マジで
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
俺はきっとずっとお前を待ってた
誰も信じられなくなってた
俺の特別な一人になってや
きっと一丁前の男になってやる
仕事も遊びも つらい時もまた楽な時も
一緒に泣いて笑いたい
Respect for all lifetime
一生一緒にいてくれや
みてくれや才能も全部含めて
愛を持って俺を見てくれや
今の俺にとっちゃお前が全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
ひねくれや意地っ張りなんかいらない
ちゃんと俺を愛してくれや 俺を信じなさい
一生一緒にいてくれや
上がったり落ちたりもひっくるめて
ありのまんま俺を見てくれや
愛しあいたいお互いの全て
一生一緒にいてくれや
甘ったれたいだけの関係ならいらない
ちゃんと俺に愛さしてくれや
俺を信じなさい
ええかげんそうな俺でも、
しょーもない裏切りとかは嫌いねん
尊敬しあえる相手と 共に成長したいねん

622名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 11:58:14 ID:p43KC6aQ0
【レス抽出】

旅の途中関係者じゃね

GM預けた時に副マスと揉めて抜けたらしいっすよ
そのあと追放されたけど

旅の途中火消しに必死

>>470 お前だけなんかずれてないか?

>>469 黒天使関係者も絡んでそうですねー

☆OrangePie☆ってのも黒天使なの?

でも君メガネパンダじゃん

623名も無き冒険家:2019/08/08(木) 12:23:55 ID:oAtlSh0U0
メガネパンダとかいう一人のキチガイのせいで28組と旅の途中でうんこの押しつけ合いしてるのほんと草

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板