したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

ugg marrah

892louis vuitton for men:2014/05/16(金) 19:47:36
When the target set by the Duckworth Lewis Method feels wrong and against the spirit of the game, then the numbers thrown up by a stastical analytics package are irrelevant. 3 The regulatory argument: The pressure for a resolution by the Duckworth Lewis Method is created by limits on playing times. In major T20 tournaments, often staged at facilities with floodlights, these regulations seem absurd. Half an hour's extra play is clearly insufficient. The option of an extra hour, at the very least, is essential. I'm confident most specatators would prefer to stay an extra hour or so to watch a proper contest than witness a farce that allows them to get home earlier. I believe the ICC needs to act and reconsider the application of the Duckworth Lewis Method in T20 cricket. What happened to England earlier this week was unfair for several reasons. Collingwood had a point, Duckworth had a Vera moment. Note: I edited this article on 6th May to clarify the issue of what is currently considered when a revised target is set. As the Salman But is concerned he has done well but he has not the ability to finish the match in a heroic way.
louis vuitton for men http://kiwiaircraftimages.com/louis-vuitton-for-men.asp

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板