したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

sac a main cuir

927cheap toms:2014/04/23(水) 20:08:24
Whether you are a neurosurgeon or a painter, art is what you aim for. As I began to brainstorm potential ideas for a midterm project I delved into the type of art that most deeply fascinates me. Human life. I thought to myself what better art form to explore than the most base, natural one? Childbirth became my theme and then, with the theory of a that does something as demonstrated by the breathing lung room, I paired the two to conceptualize a room that would connect people to the art of childbirth. Now this all seemed very good, but why not take it further? Why not connect people to their own little artistic miracle? I involved some theoretical science that would in fact make it possible to show a family how their unborn child experiences the world. The finished product came out great, complete with animations and sound effects, and I really think it incorporates every single week in this class. The aesthetics of the project definitely equal the scientific promise, that for sure. While I was working on the simple animation that would provide a visual example of the room, I taught myself a lot concerning perspective.
cheap toms http://dibty.ch/iw8z

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板