したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | メール | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

sac longchamp

720Ray Bans Glasses Frames:2014/05/12(月) 03:19:03
I get a buzz out of fine dining and one day hope to drive a Merc. All these things give me pleasure but they're not what makes me happy. The stuff that makes me happy is usually free or roughly costs $25 to $30. Going for a drive down the coast (in my beloved Toyota Corolla), $30 petrol. Strolling on the beach during sundown, free. Fish'n'chips for two in the park, $25. Waking up next to the man that I love with my boofy hair and all, priceless. You can be with someone for money and pretend to want the same thing but without love you're kidding yourself. Love is what gives you strength when all else fails. It lifts you when things don't go your way and gives you the strength to walk away from those that don't make you happy. A priest at a friend's wedding said it perfectly when he said love isn't when you are with a man because he looks like Brad Pitt, has Einstein's brain and Woody Allen's humour. Love is when you are with a man even though he looks like Woody Allen, has Einstein's humour and Brad Pitt's brains. OK, so Woody Allen's looks is a tad extreme but you get the message.
Ray Bans Glasses Frames http://elgallocafe.com/Ray-Bans-Glasses-Frames.html

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板