したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

Sorcerer Q and A in English

9Death=Head & Co.:2010/01/31(日) 22:05:22
Re: (無題)
Hello TontoZ,

Auto map without casting WHERE IS only works in easy mode. My stance is "if you want to see in-game map, cast WHERE IS". I think unlimited in-game map is undesirable. If characters grow up, they can use more WHERE IS spells, or get some JEWELED AMULET, and their adventure will be more smoothly. I want to enjoy the process of growth. If you have no limit when you started, you will play a dull adventure. I know it's inconvenient, but I won't change it.

The stairs and elevators will be shown in auto map (also casting WHERE IS) at next update.

Hit points will be in theory, but a random factor affects. In my experience, hit points of characters converge to expectation of program during a long period.

I got feedbacks... almost all are from Japanese. I'm glad to receive responses from non-Japanese. Dictionary is my friend to make a response:-). I've never met original creators, but I respect them truly. Thank you for your feedback.

> I didn't realize the monsters were going easy on me in easy mode...??:)??That's actually too bad- I would rather play the non-easy mode, but as far as I can tell the auto map only works in easy mode???I really appreciate having the auto map- for the original Wizardry I made maps as I played, but since Sorcerer is on a hand-held, portable device, it is too inconvenient to map as I play.??It would be nice perhaps to have a seperate toggle for the auto map function (ie- play in regular mode, with the auto map...??just a suggestion).
>
> And I see what you mean about the "traps" not showing up on the auto map- I mostly agree with you, though I would still argue that some areas like stairs, etc should show up once a player has discovered them.??But the game plays fine as is.
>
> So the hit point increase with level gain does average out over time...?
>
> Thanks again for bringing these wonderful games to the iPhone.??Do you get lots of good feedback???Have you been in touch with the original creators of Wizardry???I would hope that they would be glad to know their wonderful game is living on.

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板