したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

Sorcerer Q and A in English

33Death=Head & Co.:2016/04/21(木) 20:06:13
Re: Sorcerer #3 Please?
Hello Justin Smith, thank you for your playing Sorcerer.
I don't have a plan to release Sorcerer#3 outside of Japan, you told the reason.
I know Megami Tensei a little. It uses gods or devils but they are kind of a pawn of chess.
In Sorcerer #3, there's a different problem. It is a story (or thought) of itself. You are tolerant , thank you, but in the world there are many people who has a different thought.

By the way, Sorcerer#3 is not the last. Sorcerer #4 to #6 is available in the world.

> Hi, I have been loving your Sorcerer series, I play it nearly every day.??I just finished Sorceror #2, but I can't find Sorceror #3 on the U.S. App store, and was very disappointed... Is there any chance you could make that available?
>
> I saw in an earlier post you said it was because of a religious misunderstanding, but I assure you that no one will be offended.??I am religious myself and have no problem with playing games with religious themes, even like Shin Megami Tensei II.
>
> Please make all your fans happy and let us play the last Sorcerer game :)

34Justin Smith:2016/04/22(金) 04:48:39
Re: Sorcerer #3 Please?
But I neeeeed it

>>33
> Hello Justin Smith, thank you for your playing Sorcerer.
> I don't have a plan to release Sorcerer#3 outside of Japan, you told the reason.
> I know Megami Tensei a little. It uses gods or devils but they are kind of a pawn of chess.
> In Sorcerer #3, there's a different problem. It is a story (or thought) of itself. You are tolerant , thank you, but in the world there are many people who has a different thought.
>
> By the way, Sorcerer#3 is not the last. Sorcerer #4 to #6 is available in the world.
>
> > Hi, I have been loving your Sorcerer series, I play it nearly every day.??I just finished Sorceror #2, but I can't find Sorceror #3 on the U.S. App store, and was very disappointed... Is there any chance you could make that available?
> >
> > I saw in an earlier post you said it was because of a religious misunderstanding, but I assure you that no one will be offended.??I am religious myself and have no problem with playing games with religious themes, even like Shin Megami Tensei II.
> >
> > Please make all your fans happy and let us play the last Sorcerer game :)

35Hamil:2017/03/10(金) 14:44:39
Hello please let U.S user download sorceror #3 please thank!!

36Charles:2019/02/20(水) 00:58:28
Sorcerer #6 Wererat Location
I cannot find Wererat NPC (Nezumi Otoko).??I have searched everywhere, completely searched all spaces on floors 1-3 and every space I can access on all floors 4-6.??The Protector NPC says he is on an "upper floor".??Can you please tell me his location???My fear is that I may have hit a wrong button and killed him.

37Death=Head & Co.:2019/03/28(木) 19:54:16
Re: Sorcerer #6 Wererat Location
Hello Charles,
Thank you for playing Sorcerer6, and I apologize my answer is late.
WERERAT is still living but he is HIDING. He is at a corner of LARGEST block on B1F, at Southwest quarter. Search every corner, and you can find a SIGN. After you see that, WERERAT will be appeared soon.

>>36
> I cannot find Wererat NPC (Nezumi Otoko).??I have searched everywhere, completely searched all spaces on floors 1-3 and every space I can access on all floors 4-6.??The Protector NPC says he is on an "upper floor".??Can you please tell me his location???My fear is that I may have hit a wrong button and killed him.

38Charles:2019/03/29(金) 01:45:01
Thank you, I was not sure this forum was inactive anymore.

I must have killed him!??Searched every corner and Wererat not found.??I believe I know where he should be. I must reset and start over!

Thank you for making these Wizardry clones.??I have played all (except 3) and it was a nice surprise to see that 6 was a return to 1!

As others say, I would love to play 3, if you ever choose to release an English version.??I thank you and appreciate what you have made for us.

>>37
> Hello Charles,
> Thank you for playing Sorcerer6, and I apologize my answer is late.
> WERERAT is still living but he is HIDING. He is at a corner of LARGEST block on B1F, at Southwest quarter. Search every corner, and you can find a SIGN. After you see that, WERERAT will be appeared soon.
>

39Death=Head & Co.:2019/03/29(金) 21:38:05
Hello Charles,

To find a SECRET SIGN, use "Search a Hidden Item" command in CAMP mode.
> Thank you, I was not sure this forum was inactive anymore.

These games are very old (even the newest Sorcerer#6 is 6 years old...) and there are very few users, so I rarely visit here now.

40Charles:2019/04/06(土) 13:52:55
I found Secret Sign but Wererat does not show up.??Regular encounter follows instead.??I reset game, started over.

Found Wererat!??Tried to steal ticket.??Combat!??Wererat stole item and disappeared.??After that, Wererat would not appear.??Restore from backup.??Wererat still does not appear.??Have to reset again!

Thank you for the clue.??I guess I should stop stealing and fighting NPC!

>>39
> Hello Charles,
>
> To find a SECRET SIGN, use "Search a Hidden Item" command in CAMP mode.
> > Thank you, I was not sure this forum was inactive anymore.
>
> These games are very old (even the newest Sorcerer#6 is 6 years old...) and there are very few users, so I rarely visit here now.

41Zigrozz :2019/07/29(月) 09:23:58
Sorcerer#4
Is anyone else enjoying Sorcerer#4?

I’m finding the B4F puzzle hard due to the translation. Could someone offer a better translation or a hint???

42Death=Head & Co.:2019/08/11(日) 23:21:44
Re: Sorcerer#4
Hello, sorry I'm late.
Original message of B4F quiz is as follows:
"これより語る言葉の意味を知る者のみが通れよう.
汝は全能なるもの、あらゆるものを一夜のうちにその手の中に収めながらも、しかるに思うがままにはいかぬもの.栄枯盛衰は邯鄲の枕のごとくにて、その儚きこと幻のごとし."
These words means:
Something almighty, everything happens, but it always disappears suddenly. It belongs to you, but you cannot control.
What's that?

>>41
> Is anyone else enjoying Sorcerer#4?
>
> I’m finding the B4F puzzle hard due to the translation. Could someone offer a better translation or a hint???

43Admin:2022/07/21(木) 02:22:11
Sorcerer Q and A in English
Sorcerer Q & A or suggests thread in English.For Non- Japanese Speakers.

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板