したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

A thread that considers the ecology of Golden Sugar part 1

369名無しさん:2023/03/22(水) 20:00:21 ID:iJSvpXmM
Golden Sugar, a peculiar fellow in his mid-forties, sat in the corner of his favorite coffee shop. He had just finished reading the article about Japan's victory in the World Baseball Classic and couldn't help but marvel at the athletes' tenacity and determination. His eyes wandered towards the window as he began contemplating his own life.

For the past five years, Golden Sugar had been a cram school student, a fact that many found odd, given his age. He was known for his quirky sense of humor and peculiar habits. The other students would often chuckle as he entered the classroom wearing his trademark outfit: a bright yellow suit, mismatched socks, and a polka-dot tie.

One day, as Golden Sugar was leaving the cram school, he overheard a group of students discussing the recent WBC match.

"I can't believe Ohtani struck out Trout!" one exclaimed.

"Yeah, it's like David and Goliath!" another chimed in.

Suddenly, an idea popped into Golden Sugar's head. He decided that he, too, would take on a seemingly insurmountable challenge: becoming a world-class athlete.

Golden Sugar enthusiastically announced his decision to his fellow cram school students. "I shall become the greatest athlete the world has ever seen!" he declared, striking a heroic pose. The students exchanged glances and then burst into laughter.

Undeterred, Golden Sugar approached the cram school's gym teacher, Mr. Muscle, who was known for his no-nonsense demeanor. "Mr. Muscle," he said, "I want you to train me to become the greatest athlete in history!"

Mr. Muscle raised an eyebrow, looking Golden Sugar up and down. "You? You look like you've never lifted a weight in your life!" he scoffed.

"But I've been lifting my spirits every day, and that's got to count for something!" Golden Sugar retorted with a grin.

Mr. Muscle couldn't help but chuckle at Golden Sugar's unique sense of humor. He agreed to train him, figuring it would be an entertaining experience, if nothing else.

Golden Sugar's training sessions were filled with laughter and peculiar exercises. Instead of traditional weightlifting, Golden Sugar insisted on lifting dictionaries and encyclopedias. When it came to sprinting, he preferred to run backward while reciting tongue twisters.

After months of unconventional training, Golden Sugar faced off against the school's star athlete, Speedy McFast, in a friendly competition. Surprisingly, Golden Sugar held his own, showcasing agility and endurance nobody expected.

As the race concluded, Golden Sugar, out of breath but beaming with pride, proclaimed, "You see? I may not have won, but I've proven that even a cram school student like me can chase their dreams, no matter how ridiculous they may seem!"

The crowd erupted in laughter and applause. From that day on, Golden Sugar was no longer known simply as a cram school student but as the man who dared to chase the seemingly impossible, all with a sense of humor that could brighten even the darkest of days.

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板