したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |
レス数が1スレッドの最大レス数(1000件)を超えています。残念ながら投稿することができません。

A thread that considers the ecology of Golden Sugar part 1

283名無しさん:2023/03/14(火) 22:21:59 ID:7ClSh.is
As Golden Sugar was basking in the glory of his epic curry rice, he suddenly realized something was missing. He looked at his hand and screamed, "My finger! I forgot about my finger!"

He frantically searched around the kitchen, hoping to find his missing digit. Finally, he saw it lying on the cutting board, covered in spices and seasoning.

Without thinking, Golden Sugar picked up his severed finger and started to cook it in a frying pan. He said to himself, "Well, waste not want not, right?"

As he took a bite, he winced in pain. "Ouch! This tastes terrible! I should have added more salt!"

Golden Sugar continued to cook and eat his own finger, trying different spices and seasonings to make it taste better. He even made a finger curry dish, but it still didn't taste quite right.

After a few days of trying to cook his own finger, Golden Sugar realized that it was not a good idea. He said to himself, "I don't think I should have eaten my own finger. I should have just gone to the hospital and had it reattached."

Feeling embarrassed and ashamed, Golden Sugar decided to find a way to grow his own finger back. He researched online and found a DIY finger-growing kit.

He ordered the kit and followed the instructions carefully. He planted the finger in a pot of soil and watered it every day. He even sang to it and talked to it, hoping to speed up the growth process.

Days went by, and Golden Sugar checked on his finger every day. Finally, after a week, he saw a small sprout emerging from the soil.

Overjoyed, he continued to care for the sprout, and it grew into a small finger. Golden Sugar was ecstatic, "It worked! I grew my own finger back! I'm a genius!"

Golden Sugar was so proud of himself that he decided to throw a party to celebrate his new finger. He invited all of his friends and family, and they all marveled at his amazing achievement.

Golden Sugar proudly showed off his new finger, and everyone was amazed. One of his friends even said, "You should start your own finger-growing business! You could make millions!"

Golden Sugar laughed and said, "Who knows? Maybe I will!"

And with that, Golden Sugar's epic curry rice dish and his newfound finger-growing skills made him a legend in his own right.

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板