- 1 ：Beatani ：2021/10/09(土) 02:08:12
Going up stairs: I skip every other step (and then get mad if there is an odd amount of steps)
Going down stairs: I step as fast as possible and try not to fall over
- 37 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/10/17(日) 07:24:56
- I use a hair dryer constantly to relieve my stress. Putting it toward my faces make me sleepy and happy. I can stay like this for hours.
- 38 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/10/17(日) 19:40:22
- When putting socks and shoes on, it always goes left sock, right sock, left shoe, right shoe, tie right shoe, and tie left shoe. Also, since I was a kid and even now, I often run up steps in my house on all fours.
- 39 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/10/24(日) 08:35:54
- 40 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/10/24(日) 08:38:37
- 41 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/11/04(木) 20:24:22
- Sometimes when there is no one around I like to lie down on the floor and close my eyes
- 42 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/11/04(木) 22:18:01
- Can't fall alseep without a video of someone talking in the background
Though can't be too interesting or I get distracted by the video
Probably when I was a kid it helped not being scared of the dark and now it's a deeply ingrained habit
- 43 ：anonymous@fusianasan ：2021/11/08(月) 11:50:53
- I can only sleep at night if it's completely dark, any small light can keep me awake for hours.
If I find a song I like I'll listen to it in a loop for a long while, sometimes for a few days straight.
I don't usually untie my shoelaces, I just slip my feet inside; I only tie them again after they become too loose.
When I'm alone I often talk to myself and have imaginary conversations with old friends. It's gotten better though, I used to talk aloud and was always scared of being found out.
Something I started doing recently, when I'm tired of the computer or I'm struggling to get an idea I walk in circles in my room or around the house and sink myself in my own thoughts. Normally I do it for like half an hour but I could go until my feet start hurting.