したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

スケベ広告の貼り付け屋も今後世界を敵に回して戦う

1大島てるてる大◯原:2019/11/24(日) 13:49:15
I heard that the fellows who habitually paste very erotic advertisements on the net would fight against the world as their enemy hereafter.
к

2プロファイリング:2019/11/25(月) 20:47:57
>>1
More precisely, I heard that the fellows who habitually present obvious vulgar contents rather than erotic ones on public media including the internet would fight against the world as their enemy hereafter.

3Восбмерка:2020/07/23(木) 05:40:14
According to many reports, we also heard that most of the hopeless alcoholics and the chaps habitually presenting e×treme erotic advertisements and vulgar ones on the net would fight against the world as their enemies from now.

4プロファイリング:2020/12/23(水) 03:52:20
Indeed, I also heard that the people habitually presenting undesirable advertisements such as e×tremely erotic contents and ones to stimulate vicious impulses on the net would be conveyed to the purgatory by the judgment by the king of Enma (閻魔) .

5山の彼方の空遠く:2021/01/03(日) 13:57:53
On the other hand, we also heard that the people habitually and intentionally making annoying and noisy sounds with vehicles in Japan also would fight against the world as their enemies.
а

6山の彼方の空遠く:2021/01/03(日) 13:58:26
On the other hand, we also heard that the people habitually and intentionally making annoying and noisy sounds with vehicles in Japan also would fight against the world as their enemies.
а

7浄土古墳からの土偶幻人:2021/01/05(火) 17:50:10
>>6
> habitually and intentionally making annoying and noisy sounds with vehicles in Japan
これって日本の「街宣右翼」の特徴でもある。
「右翼って ‘ダサい’ ‘カッコ悪い’」と印象づけたのは、彼らの振る舞いのせいでもある。
一方、「日本人ってスケベで変態」と印象づけているのは、日本語圏のネット全体に貼りつけられているその手の広告・サイトのせいである。
何者かが「悪く印象づけるために、盛んに印象操作をしている」ことは疑いない。

8Восбмерка:2021/03/16(火) 05:19:35
According to ★阿修羅♪ , it’s undoubted that the people habitually presenting undesirable contents such as e×tremely erotic & vulgar contents on the net would fight against the world as their enemies, and they finally would be put on situations like ‘purgatories’ .

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板