したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

Suzie’s After-TOEIC Party May 2012

370オニツカタイガー 店舗:2013/11/24(日) 23:46:22
{I think that everything {posted|wrote|said|published}|I think that what you {posted|wrote|said|published}|I think what you {posted|typed|said|published}|I think what you {posted|wrote|said|published}|Everything {posted|wrote|said|published}} {was very logical|made a lot of sense}. But, {what about this?|think on this,} what if you {were to write a awesome {headline|title}?|added a little information?|wrote a catchier post title?} {I am not saying your content is not good.|I am not saying your content is not good|I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog}, but what if you added {a post title|something|a {headline|post title}} {that grabbed a person's attention?|to possibly grab a person's attention?|that makes people desire more?} I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is a little boring. You should glance at Yahoo's front page and see how they {create|write} article headlines to get people to click. You might try adding a video or a related pic or two to grab people interested about everything've got to say. Just my opinion, it might bring your {posts|website} a little livelier.|
オニツカタイガー 店舗 http://www.sassywomeninspired.com/オニツカタイガー-スニーカー-メンズ-レディース-c-2_5.html

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板