したらばTOP ■掲示板に戻る■ 全部 1-100 最新50 | |

english study( トフル writting)

1kelo:2016/08/13(土) 16:12:09
トピック:Nowadays people spend more and more time on their smartphones. Do you agree that smartphones provide a positive influence for us? Use specific reasons and examples to support your opinion.

In my opinion, 21 century could be called Information century. Almost citizens in Japan have their own smartphones. Personally,I agree that smartphones provide a positive influence for us for the following three reasons.
The first reason is that smartphones can make our life more convenient. As for me, if I have some questions such as what is the right route can bring me to the station, I think the best solution for this problem is to use smartphones search through Internet. I can get my answer not only quickly but also accurately. Not only about me, I think even the elderly people can get benefits through using smartphones. Although many elder people can't use smartphones adequately, but I always recommend my parents to use smartphone. There are lots of coupon site on web-market. And i think my parents can buy goods which have good quality and always cheaper than supermarkets near my house. I can add a one more reasonable reason. Recently, there are a lot of Languages Schools are established through Internet. And I also learning English at those school. I can practice and improve my English ability through Skype. There are just too many good examples to show that smartphones are convenient in our daily life.

The second reason is that smartphones can make our life more colorful. There are a lot of application which I can download in my smartphones. Not only I can obtain game applications but I can also obtain some useful application such as household management application. Through this application, I can deal with my financial problems, and I can calculate my daily expenses such as electrical appliance, rents and so on. As I mentioned before there are also a lot of application such as Skype can be used at daily communication, languages acquisition. Through recent technology advancement, I can also use my smartphones as a remote control device to control my TV and air conditioner. Such application can really be the spice of my life. I really enjoy to use it! There are a lot of interesting application in smartphone. I always talk with my co-workers about those interesting application.
The final reason is that smartphones can make deepen friendship between me and my friends. I can connect to people around the world through using a smartphones, and actually, I made a lot of friend in foreign countries such as Russian, America, Canada, Korean and so on. Every time we have conversation with them through Skype or line, I think I really born in a good time. Besides, through using smartphones, I think I not only can talk people all over the world but I can also talk to them at anytime as I can. From early morning to middle of the night. And I can talk to them when I am in station or at library, at university, at my own house. Every time I chitchat with my friend, the topic maybe the school homework or some serious problem. I think I smartphone its really convenience and I am sure that I can deepen friendship with my friends through using smartphone. We can both communicate through Line(an instant message exchange tool) or just through a single phone call.
In conclusion, from what I have mentioned above: smartphones can make our life more convenient, colorful and can deepen friendship between me and my friends. I strongly agree with idea that smartphones provide a positive influence for modern citizens.(575 words)

新着レスの表示

名前: E-mail(省略可)

※書き込む際の注意事項はこちら

※画像アップローダーはこちら

(画像を表示できるのは「画像リンクのサムネイル表示」がオンの掲示板に限ります)

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板