罪状が分かる場合は、詳しく書くとよろし

晒し以外での不要な連投は荒らし行為です。やめましょう

【キャラ名】
【罪状】

前スレ
オートカス、地雷晒し- part7
http://jbbs.shitaraba.net/bbs/read.cgi/netgame/16252/1556970199/l30

971ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:04:34 ID:1txndaXYSa
Mind can be observed and known. But you can know directly only your own mind, and not another's. You may look into my face and guess the meaning of the smile or frown, and so read something of the mind's activity. ( 1 ) that is not always right. You may learn to recognize my features, know my voice, respond to the clasp of my hand; but the mind, the consciousness, which feels my joys and sorrows, You can never know completely.
Therefore, it follows that only you can ever know you and only I can ever know I directly. Between your consciousness and mine, there exists a wide gap that cannot be bridged. We may work together, live together, come to love or hate each other. But our mind can never be understood entirely by other people. We must live our own lives, think our own thoughts, and arrive at our own destiny.

972ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:05:12 ID:1txndaXYSa
Mind can be observed and known. But you can know directly only your own mind, and not another's. You may look into my face and guess the meaning of the smile or frown, and so read something of the mind's activity. ( 1 ) that is not always right. You may learn to recognize my features, know my voice, respond to the clasp of my hand; but the mind, the consciousness, which feels my joys and sorrows, You can never know completely.
Therefore, it follows that only you can ever know you and only I can ever know I directly. Between your consciousness and mine, there exists a wide gap that cannot be bridged. We may work together, live together, come to love or hate each other. But our mind can never be understood entirely by other people. We must live our own lives, think our own thoughts, and arrive at our own destiny.

973ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:08:20 ID:1txndaXYSa

974ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:09:30 ID:1txndaXYSa

975ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:10:43 ID:1txndaXYSa

976ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:15:21 ID:1txndaXYSa

977ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:30:02 ID:1txndaXYSa

978ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:30:32 ID:1txndaXYSa

979ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:31:09 ID:1txndaXYSa

980ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:31:43 ID:1txndaXYSa

981ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:34:46 ID:1txndaXYSa

982ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:35:16 ID:1txndaXYSa

983ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:35:50 ID:1txndaXYSa

984ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:42:52 ID:1txndaXYSa

985ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:43:28 ID:1txndaXYSa

986ミトラスな名無しさん (ワントンキン):2019/12/08(日) 05:47:23 ID:Dr3fA4iMMM
「,」でミュート

987ミトラスな名無しさん (ワッチョイ):2019/12/08(日) 05:52:37 ID:e3ZVy2is00

988ミトラスな名無しさん (ワッチョイ):2019/12/08(日) 05:53:07 ID:e3ZVy2is00

989ミトラスな名無しさん (ワッチョイ):2019/12/08(日) 05:53:40 ID:e3ZVy2is00

990ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:55:00 ID:1txndaXYSa

991ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:57:18 ID:1txndaXYSa

992ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:57:54 ID:1txndaXYSa

993ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:58:27 ID:1txndaXYSa

994ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:58:59 ID:1txndaXYSa

995ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 05:59:31 ID:1txndaXYSa

996ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 06:00:01 ID:1txndaXYSa

997ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 06:00:38 ID:1txndaXYSa

998ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 06:01:10 ID:1txndaXYSa

999ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 06:03:34 ID:1txndaXYSa

1000ミトラスな名無しさん (アウアウ):2019/12/08(日) 06:04:06 ID:1txndaXYSa

掲示板管理者へ連絡 無料レンタル掲示板