The iconic photographer Jean-Paul Goude has shot the campaign for KENZO x H&M,
starring seven diverse celebrities and figureheads. Appearing in the campaign are Iman,
Rosario Dawson, Chance The Rapper, Ｒyuichi Ｓakamoto, Chloe Sevigny, Suboi
and Xiuhtezcatl Martinez. The collection arrives in over 250 selected H&M stores
worldwide, as well as online, on November 3.
The remix will appear on a companion release of async remixes
out this fall that will also include Blade Runner 2049 composer Johann Johannsson,
Arca, Cornelius, Motion Graphics, Electric Youth, and more.
"I would never want to make the same type of record ? what's
most exciting to me about making music is the ability to
experiment and explore new sounds," Chung says. "I want to do
this until I'm 80 years old． I want to be like Ryuichi Sakamoto
or Brian Eno. I want to do this until I die."
01. andata - Oneohtrix Point Never Rework
02. andata - Electric Youth Remix
03. disintegration - Alva Noto Remodel
04. async - ARCA Remix
05. fullmoon - Motion Graphics Remix
06. solari - Fennesz Remix
07. solari - Johann Johannsson Rework
08. ZURE - Yves Tumor Obsession Edit
09. fullmoon - S U R V I V E Version
10. ZURE - Cornelius Remix by the courtesy of Warner Music Japan Inc.
11. Life, Life - Andy Stott Remodel courtesy of Modern Love
12. ZURE - KUKANGENDAI REMODEL (※日本ボーナストラック)
> THE STONE AT THE NEW SCHOOL - 55 WEST 13TH STREET
> RYUICHI SAKAMOTO
> FRIDAY AND SATURDAY NIGHTS JANUARY 26-27 AT 830PM
> 1/26 - Ryuichi Sakamoto (piano) with guest Camille Norment (glass harmonica)
> 1/27 - Ryuichi Sakamoto (piano), Camille Norment (glass harmonica) with guest Ami Yamasaki (voice)